Despite the smiley at the end, I would say that presuming other people essentially being stupid if they believe anything the board say is stretching it somewhat. We are all rather cautious here and should remain very vigilant. Untowards all people currently struggling for power.

BTW, the way things about the substitution loan are handled are more like how I would go about this - business-wise.

NB: Just read the replies by anchorman above. All fair enough for an opinion. IMHO though, that is exactly how King's game-plan works with the support. It is all about claim and counter-claim, and as has been said time and again, while people can hate the board with every sinew, King has so far done nothing to back his claims up and has given us next to no insight into his own plans. Make no mistake, if he gets his act together and cleanses the club from top to bottom, very well. So far we are only being fed words.

I am vigilant mate - but I know that Dave King's intentions are absolutely genuine and for the benefit of the club. There is no-one on that board that really cares about our club or the fans. They are all in it to take what they can personally - Wallace maybe being the exception.

Combined with Irvine's games it all leads to me being hugely wary of this board and everything that they do.

Do I believe King is in it for perosnal gain ? No

Do I believe King will treat the fans with contempt ? No

Do I believe King has our interests at heart ? Yes

Do I believe he has the business accumen necessary and the corporate governance requirements ? Yes

Do i believe the club as a whole would be better served by getting rid of the current board ? Yes

Do we need a swift end to this hell and get out club back on its feet ? Yes

King, like all of us has, had enough - this is him turning the screw. I am convinced he will not back down and we will have a winner in King.

Amazed how many people are backing King without knowing how much and how he is going to invest in Rangers.

Because he could easily get control by buying the current board out at a profit , but he continues to say he wont give them a penny , he wants any money he invests to go to the club not the board

Because he could easily get control by buying the current board out at a profit , but he continues to say he wont give them a penny , he wants any money he invests to go to the club not the board

And how is he going to do that I.e. Invest ?

I suspect Easdale is lying.

I don't agree.....I think both sides are spinning the facts for their own ends.

King implies to the board that he's willing to invest, but tables nothing concrete - this gets spun into "I've offered investment, but been refused". The board know that King's implied investment, but having received nothing concrete can say "we have received no offer of investment".

Neither side is lying, but neither being 100% truthful.

And how is he going to do that I.e. Invest ?

By getting the current board to have a new share issue , which would dilute their current holdings and all presents shareholders holdings , but with all the new money raised going into the club.

Thats another reason he is going to London first , to find out exactly where the main existing investors sit regards their investments and any future investment

I think King will get positive backing in London. Institutionals will have seen enough for it o be obvious that there is a groundswell of support for wholesale change in order to get the club back on its feet again. I can't see them wanting to put up with the current mob for much longer. I do sense that change - for the good - is maybe on its way..........at last !!!

"This is our club - it's in the wrong hands"