By getting the current board to have a new share issue , which would dilute their current holdings and all presents shareholders holdings , but with all the new money raised going into the club.

Thats another reason he is going to London first , to find out exactly where the main existing investors sit regards their investments and any future investment

And if they don't back him.......

Then the status quo continues , the 120 day review had better throw up serious savings because we cannot continue as we are , the squad wage bill is sitting at 30% of turnover , a figure that nearly every other club in Britain would love , we need investment , and all this present board seem to manage is short term loans at over 30% , infact if they take their shares instead of cash it actually works out at nearly 45% due to the share price increase

Then i think you will see larger scale protest, unrest, banners, marches and the witholding of ST money.

I get the feeling that many fans are ready to up the ante on the board if/when required and hit them with Direct action - in order to 'influence' change.

This board is on its last legs - and they know it.

Guest gisabeer2
One thing is for sure - fans are now key to the boardroom struggles.

We can force the issue if we want to. However, consequences of backing King remain unclear for now.

its either king or face the consequences of the actions of the current board

Then i think you will see larger scale protest, unrest, banners, marches and the witholding of ST money.

I get the feeling that many fans are ready to up the ante on the board if/when required and hit them with Direct action - in order to 'influence' change.

This board is on its last legs - and they know it.

My view is that if the support was to do as you suggest we could be damaged for a long time to come and wouldn't return to the top division for years to come allowing 'them' 10IAR and access to the CL for years to come.

I am prepared to give GW his '120 day business review' before the end of which I hope Mr King will have given us more of an idea of his intentions(including investment figures) as well as explaining other issues like whether he got all or part of his £20m returned from SDM and why he wanted Rangers to apologise to Scottish football for the use of EBT's which were perfectly legal tax avoidance

its either king or face the consequences of the actions of the current board

What are the consequences of DK ? We don't even know his intentions and investment figures yet ? All of this reminds me of Whyte. People were blindly supporting him without knowing the full facts. We all know how that turned out.

What are the consequences of DK ? We don't even know his intentions and investment figures yet ? All of this reminds me of Whyte. People were blindly supporting him without knowing the full facts. We all know how that turned out.

I agree that we need to learn a lot more about King's intentions, but there's a huge difference between someone who has sunk £20m in the club and a charlatan llike Whyte.