5400 is only 15% of our season ticket holders so it is a small minority.

Not all ST holders are on forums. The 5400 are those so far who are wanting to buy again next season but will put their cash into a trust. There will be plenty who will just not renew.

Any idea who got the banner made?

FF say Mad Bill, SoS say it wasn't the VB mob who made it on fB (check the thread for utter mentalist posting), and no one is claiming it as their banner. I'm plumping for a loony being behind the banner.

FF say Mad Bill, SoS say it wasn't the VB mob who made it on fB (check the thread for utter mentalist posting), and no one is claiming it as their banner. I'm plumping for a loony being behind the banner.

It cost money. It's professionally done.

Not so sure it's a looney.

Not all ST holders are on forums. The 5400 are those so far who are wanting to buy again next season but will put their cash into a trust. There will be plenty who will just not renew.

Who SAY they will put their money into a trust. It's one thing clicking and ticking a box on a web site it's quite another when push comes to shove and that white envelope drops through the letter box.

For one thing if you don't renew in the normal manner you'll more than likely lose your seat.

For another if the Board have any sense (questionable for sure) then they will offer a discount or other benefits to those who renew normally and/or say it will be more expensive if you go through the trust.

Who SAY they will put their money into a trust. It's one thing clicking and ticking a box on a web site it's quite another when push comes to shove and that white envelope drops through the letter box.

For one thing if you don't renew in the normal manner you'll more than likely lose your seat.

For another if the Board have any sense (questionable for sure) then they will offer a discount or other benefits to those who renew normally and/or say it will be more expensive if you go through the trust.

That is the big defining factor IMO, some guys have had the same seat for years and in fact it's probably been in their family for years

Don't know why the thread has digressed so much but to get back to the banner I would say the Sack one looks more realistic than the Back one. The latter has the B rotated but not tilted back like the rest of the letters whereas the S looks like it's on the right plane. Even the rotation of the B is not quite parallel whereas the S is as well as looking like it has an appropriate but subtle ripple. The S one looks far more realistic and the B one looks fake.

Don't know why the thread has digressed so much but to get back to the banner I would say the Sack one looks more realistic than the Back one. The latter has the B rotated but not tilted back like the rest of the letters whereas the S looks like it's on the right plane. Even the rotation of the B is not quite parallel whereas the S is as well as looking like it has an appropriate but subtle ripple. The S one looks far more realistic and the B one looks fake.

You should change your user name to Columbo Cal.:D

Before this becomes a debate be assured that the sack the board version is an edit of the back the board version. It appeared on FF after a poster asked photo shoppers to get to work on it. Let's just say I know this for sure, definitely and without any chance of doubt.

5400 is only 15% of our season ticket holders so it is a small minority.

Remind me, what percentages do the other organised ST groups have?

As far as I'm aware, the UOF presently represent ca 15%, and the remaining 85% are presently unaligned.

Correct?