St Johnstone and Aberdeen through so if we beat Albion it will be SPL opposition....at Ibrox.

The SHEEP struggled today, but I do think they are favourites to win the Scottish cup.

If we beat Albion Rovers I'd like the draw to be Rangers V St Johnstone, Aberdeen V ICT or Dundee United, Rangers V ICT in the final.

The SHEEP struggled today, but I do think they are favourites to win the Scottish cup.

If we beat Albion Rovers I'd like the draw to be Rangers V St Johnstone, Aberdeen V ICT or Dundee United, Rangers V ICT in the final.

Yes agreed, really want to avoid the sheep for a few reasons. Even the thought of them going to Ibrox for a semi against anyone is a wrench.

But thinking about it, we've probably more chance beating them at Ibrox in a semi than at Parkhead in a final.

I Genuinely feel we can win this cup this season.

Yes agreed, really want to avoid the sheep for a few reasons. Even the thought of them going to Ibrox for a semi against anyone is a wrench.

But thinking about it, we've probably more chance beating them at Ibrox in a semi than at Parkhead in a final.

I Genuinely feel we can win this cup this season.

I think you are correct to feel we can win it, but we really need to up our game.

I think you are correct to feel we can win it, but we really need to up our game.

We just have to take one game at a time starting with Albion today.

If we won this cup it would be the most satisfying cup win in a long long time, probably since the Lovenkrands cup final or the league cup final that year when Hartson missed the pen.

TBH id actually rather go out today to Albion than lose in the semi or final to an SPL side.

Nothing to fear here. Yogi has destroyed ICT since taking over. Got a great feeling about this Scottish Cup, think we are a cert to win it.

You started on the sauce early?:)

The whole of Scottish football would hate us winning the Scottish Cup!, they fear it!.