Serving his apprenticeship nicely at the moment and as it stands Im hoping he is our next manager. When Ally eventually moves on Id take him well ahead of the realistic candidates like Billy Davies.

Got to give McInnes credit, 1 cup final, 1 semi final and 2nd in the league with a team who have been struggling for years.

I liked him as a player in the 90s also, thought he was a fine midfielder.

I hope we go for someone who will have us playing in a style that is appealing and watchable. I'm not sure McInnes is that man.

We need to move away from the negative football that has tarnished our reputation and turned folk away from the match-going habit.

Ideally, we'll go for someone who has no previous association with the club.

IMHO there are only two realistic candidates at the moment McInnes and Davies. In all honesty we should be going for one of them this summer if as dB indicated all the current management team's contracts end this June. That would give whoever a tough first season to prepare for a return to the SPL. I think we will have serious problems in the SPL with the current coaching staff, regardless of the playing personnel.

- Hildy.

Name, names please.

I think some people are getting carried away with his achievements with the SHEEP, they are only doing what they are doing because Rangers aren't there!, I don't but into anything else, they are not a good team,slightly better than us right now although we are capable of beating them and anyone else

IMHO there are only two realistic candidates at the moment McInnes and Davies. In all honesty we should be going for one of them this summer if as dB indicated all the current management team's contracts end this June. That would give whoever a tough first season to prepare for a return to the SPL. I think we will have serious problems in the SPL with the current coaching staff, regardless of the playing personnel.

- Hildy.

Name, names please.

I'd advertise the position.

I'd expect there to be no shortage of candidates.

We need to move away from employing people like Ally who are defended no matter how they perform because of what they did a long time ago on the pitch.

We also need to get away from playing in an unattractive style.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I think some people are getting carried away with his achievements with the SHEEP, they are only doing what they are doing because Rangers aren't there!, I don't but into anything else, they are not a good team,slightly better than us right now although we are capable of beating them and anyone else

Yes that's true but then think what he might be able to do with our (albeit currently depleted) resources.

Yes that's true but then think what he might be able to do with our (albeit currently depleted) resources.

I don't get that!, according to a lot of Rangers fans Ally has bought a lot of bad players?, so no matter who the manager is the players are not good enough?, I watched the highlights of the SHEEP v Dumbarton game and I thought the SHEEP struggled!

I hope we go for someone who will have us playing in a style that is appealing and watchable. I'm not sure McInnes is that man.

We need to move away from the negative football that has tarnished our reputation and turned folk away from the match-going habit.

Don't get me wrong id like to see us getting someone like Martin Jol in but we are light years away from those days again at the moment. That's why I said realistic potential managers.

I think he's done a good job. The Sheep have struggled since Calderwood. If they were a consistent 3rd when we were there then yes I'd agree but they were always 7th or 8th.

Changing manager this summer would be absolute lunacy because it would actually increase the chances of us struggling for promotion next season.

All it takes is a dressing room split/divide over the managerial change and we'd potentially be screwed.

No thanks, not for this Bear. Onwards and upwards with Super Ally.

Changing manager this summer would be absolute lunacy because it would actually increase the chances of us struggling for promotion next season.

All it takes is a dressing room split/divide over the managerial change and we'd potentially be screwed.

No thanks, not for this Bear. Onwards and upwards with Super Ally.

Agreed.

I hope you have got your tin hat on!..........................in coming!