Nah not buying this.

Planes don't go missing

No wreckage found

No distress calls from the pilot

2 passengers alive and well but had passports stolen.

Vietnam say it crashed in sea / Malaysia deny it.

Bizarre stuff

Not buying 'a plane going missing' that's pretty impossible. If it crashed wreckage would be found.

Media stories are differing depending on what channel is on here.

One thing which is VERY strange is that Malaysia Airlines initially said the flight vanished from visibility two hours after departure at 2.40 am local time, but was later forced to correct the public record to say last contact was at 1.30 am. This forced correction was due to earlier independent investigations having identified and reported a point of last radar contact 42 minutes after the flight took off from Kuala Lumpur.

Not buying 'a plane going missing' that's pretty impossible. If it crashed wreckage would be found.

Media stories are differing depending on what channel is on here.

Not impossible. Air India lost a 747 somewhere west of Ireland about 20 or so years ago and Air France lost an airliner in the South Atlantic and it was a few days before wreckage was found. In the case of AF, my memory is hazy, but I think the pilot had falsely configured the computer or had forgotten to switch it off or something - in any event, they didn't know they were in trouble until they hit the water. As for the passports, I'd wager that a stolen passport is to be found on any number of flights - especially outside of Europe or North America.

CNN reporting last known location over small island of Pulau Perak, hundreds of miles off usual path and flying in the wrong direction.

Two stolen passports and tickets for both imposters bought in the same agency? Too much of a coincidence, methinks.

That size of a plane can glide for more than 2 hours on no engines; absent a mayday I'm on terrorists high-jacked it and/or blew it up.

Not impossible. Air India lost a 747 somewhere west of Ireland about 20 or so years ago and Air France lost an airliner in the South Atlantic and it was a few days before wreckage was found. In the case of AF, my memory is hazy, but I think the pilot had falsely configured the computer or had forgotten to switch it off or something - in any event, they didn't know they were in trouble until they hit the water. As for the passports, I'd wager that a stolen passport is to be found on any number of flights - especially outside of Europe or North America.

IIRC, it actually took almost 2 years for them to fully recover the main wreckage of the Air France plane because it went down in deep water amongst underwater mountain ranges. Different case here though, as the flight path of this one wasn't supposed to be flying over deep ocean, it was flying over shallower waters.

CNN reporting last known location over small island of Pulau Perak, hundreds of miles off usual path and flying in the wrong direction.

Two stolen passports and tickets for both imposters bought in the same agency? Too much of a coincidence, methinks.

That size of a plane can glide for more than 2 hours on no engines; absent a mayday I'm on terrorists high-jacked it and/or blew it up.

I'm plumping for a hijack slash attempted plane theft.