After just saying I can make this via PM, I've noticed the date clashes with a friend's wedding that evening. That means I'll miss the game and the dinner... :(

(May also mean ian1964, johnnyk and peter1984 can't come either).

Apologies! :(

If they are coming from Edinburgh, i may be able to take them but i go to games with my son, i take it no kids are allowed to go? That may be a problem, i don't really want him missing the last home game of the season. :(

No, I don't think I voted for any date as I was offline for a bit. I don't think we got the wedding date confirmation through to relatively recently anyway.

Hopefully we'll be able to make the next one!

Malaga Tapas are expanding next door; I'm sure they could accommodate the wedding party.

If they are coming from Edinburgh, i may be able to take them but i go to games with my son, i take it no kids are allowed to go? That may be a problem, i don't really want him missing the last home game of the season. :(

They'll be attending the wedding as well unfortunately.

It's actually a lad that goes to the games with us (but in a different car).

I don't have a problem with him coming, if there is more than one child, then I'm sure they could set up a special table.

Can't guarantee that children eat free, though!

I don't see an issue from the restaurant point of view, depending on what and how much he drinks!

I think it would be up to you as to whether or not you wanted to subject him to the rest of us.

They'll be attending the wedding as well unfortunately.

It's actually a lad that goes to the games with us (but in a different car).

No worries, fair enough Frankie.

I don't have a problem with him coming, if there is more than one child, then I'm sure they could set up a special table.

Can't guarantee that children eat free, though!

I don't see an issue from the restaurant point of view, depending on what and how much he drinks!

I think it would be up to you as to whether or not you wanted to subject him to the rest of us.

He is a clever lad, well behaved and very quiet. Gunslinger has met him. Thanks Brahim, it will be nice to actually meet some of you guys.