I can meet you at the match tonight Brahim to give you my deposit if you like?

Sorry just saw this post.

I guess you saw my wanted poster in the prog on Sunday; somebody told me about it tonight.

No worries; right now I'm debating whether or not it's worth setting up an account or if folks would trust me with their money.

Popped into the restaurant just as they were closing tonight and Cristobal is happy with the initial response but obviously would like a few more.

He says he will probably do at least half a dozen different tapas specially for us and at least 3 different paellas rather than 1or 2 big ones because he says the quality will be better.

I am trying to recruit some of the guys who sit around me to sign up here and for the dinner.

It would be nice if I could pop in on Saturday and report a few more bods.

I can promise this is going to be a good night.

I guess you saw my wanted poster in the prog on Sunday; somebody told me about it tonight.

No worries; right now I'm debating whether or not it's worth setting up an account or if folks would trust me with their money.

Popped into the restaurant just as they were closing tonight and Cristobal is happy with the initial response but obviously would like a few more.

He says he will probably do at least half a dozen different tapas specially for us and at least 3 different paellas rather than 1or 2 big ones because he says the quality will be better.

I am trying to recruit some of the guys who sit around me to sign up here and for the dinner.

No need to open a bank account specifically for this event IMO. Very relaxed about trusting you with my deposit.

People have met you I think? Shouldn't really be any need for trust issues.

People have met you I think? Shouldn't really be any need for trust issues.

Yes I think most folks know who I am and what I look like.

Thanks to you also for your confidence.

Based on these comments and the relatively small numbers so far, unless there are any objections, I think what I'll do is PM folks with my current account details then set up an online deposit sub account to hold the money, which means I'll be able to show an account with all the deposits without setting up a fully fledged trust/treasuers account with two signatories which was going to be a bit of a pain to be honest.

What I had in mind was to ask for a £9 deposit now and then the balance of £9 a week before the date; or of course folks can just pay the whole £18 up front.

Any thoughts?