Expected big things from the lad today, he was outstanding against rovers at the start of the season.

The whole team lacked imagination and I felt particularly let down by him as he is a player who should be making a difference.

I for one don't blame Ally and to say we missed out the midfield yesterday would be untrue. We had the ball in front of their defence and all of our midfield players were involved.

None of our players seemed to have any ideas or imagination as to how they could break down the opposition.

Men like Law, Templeton and Shiels should have been instrumental but sadly they looked disinterested. You cannot blame Ally for that.

When a player crosses the line at home in a quarter final you should expect passion and commitment - sadly none if our players showed any.

More evidence of decent players regressing under Ally. Poor lad is ruined playing so deep, a complete waste. Needs to be played off the front two to be effective. Obviously Ally's brand of anti football doesn't suit him or any of our other players for that matter either.

As for passion and commitment, none of our players respect Ally, the fans or the club enough to give 100% maybe one or two aside.

More evidence of decent players regressing under Ally. Poor lad is ruined playing so deep, a complete waste. Needs to be played off the front two to be effective. Obviously Ally's brand of anti football doesn't suit him or any of our other players for that matter either.

See I don't buy in to that at all. Sure the manager can take the blame for the shape of the team, but yesterday the players were in a quarter final and none of them showed any passion or signs of actually wanting the ball and trying to win.

See I don't buy in to that at all. Sure the manager can take the blame for the shape of the team, but yesterday the players were in a quarter final and none of them showed any passion or signs of actually wanting the ball and trying to win.

Yet they will all play on Wednesday. Get it now?

What is it you are not buying? It's a matter of fact players have regressed under Ally, it's a matter of fact Nicky Law is playing deep, he is actually lining up before kick off sitting in between our 2 centre backs almost, it's a matter of fact that that situation is a complete waste, it's my opinion which i don't think can be argued against that he needs to play off the front two in a more advanced role to be effective. I believe it is a fact that Allys brand of anti football doesn't suit football players.

So what is it you don't buy?

I get what your saying mate and I think McCoist should drop a few to give them a fright.

I'm just sick and tired of the lack of passion and fight shown by our players on the park.

Get a fright? These players couldn't care less. They will still get there wages. Their attitude over the last 2 years have proven they don't care. This is a big contract for them, nothing else.

The bottom line is the manager signed the wrong type of players. He didn't sign players who wanted to play for Rangers, he didn't sign players who are desperate to prove themselves, he didn't sign players who will run through brick walls for him, he has signed passengers, imposters and mercenaries. Guys like Sandaza, Argyriou, Kyle, Foster, Smith, Peralta, Black, Daly, Cribari, Shiels don't really care about our club, our jersey, our badge, our fans, our expectations, they are here for the money.

Edited by Super Cooper