"There has been a fantastic response since launching the campaign at 4pm on Wednesday 5th of March with over 650 Rangers fans committing to RangersFirst. The initial launch has mainly focused on Twitter and Facebook with almost all the traffic coming from both social networks. On average for every 10 visitors to the RangersFirst website a fan signs up.

In the next 7-14 days RF plans to launch the RangersFirst Promotional Video which will explain the CIC concept in detail. They are also in the process of setting up a road show team that will visit Supporters Clubs and Rangers affiliated venues across the UK."

(For the avoidance of doubt I have inserted quotation marks to make it clear that this is not my wording, I received an email with this text which I have altered only insofar as changing from first to third person.)

http://www.rangersfirst.org/

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I don't know why but I had a much larger figure in mind when thinking about how many would sign up to donate.....

Isn't 650 a bit...pish?

There has been next to no advertising its been nearly all done via twitter , given the majority of fans neither use twitter , fb or even visit any forum site , I think its pretty impressive to be honest

I don't know why but I had a much larger figure in mind when thinking about how many would sign up to donate.....

Isn't 650 a bit...pish?

I don't think so - basically been launched on twitter.

I'm very pleased. Its more members than BuyRangers have I believe (for instance) - Not to have a go at them I am just saying in 5 days that is a big accomplishment

I don't think so - basically been launched on twitter.

I'm very pleased. Its more members than BuyRangers have I believe (for instance) - Not to have a go at them I am just saying in 5 days that is a big accomplishment

No it isn't. Also we raised £250K in four days, not that I'm having a go.:rfc:

Edited by plgsarmy
Added more info.

I'm just a bit underwhelmed, don't get me wrong I'm 100% behind it (I'm one of the 650) I just hoped that we'd get into four figures + even with a "soft launch". Maybe it shows that the Twitter Rangers "family" is not as big as it thinks it is?

Are there any figures available for the buy rangers scheme

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, but if I told you I'd have to kill you!! Seriously, there are a few hundred paying via the DD scheme but the majority of people have bought Community shares outright. Sorry I can't be more specific but our new webmaster is still getting his head around our site. I'll try and get the information.

Are there any figures available for the buy rangers scheme

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BuyRangers had somewhere around 2,000 for the IPO and folk have been joining up ever since. I don't have an up to date figure.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk