League wrapped up, job done.

I think the players will play with a lot more freedom for the last 8 league games and we could see a few more heavy scores. but it should be a chance to play a few more youngsters and rest key players for the 2 cups.

The Ramsdens will take care of itself but there is no reason why we shouldn't be going full pelt for the Scottish Cup. When we go for it games Id say we are at our best and don't have anything to fear from Dundee Utd at Ibrox. Of course we have to redeem ourselves against Albion first.

I suppose the players will want to go through the full league campaign unbeaten and that will be high up of priorities.

So targets between now and end of May while playing nicer football:

Win Ramsdens Cup

Win Scottish Cup

Go league season unbeaten.

I thought that we played really good, fast-paced football in the first half before we lost Little and Templeton. I thought their combined speed, guile and strength had a lot to do with Airdrie's incapacity to handle us. Nicky Clarke could replace Little but we need Templeton back for the width he provides along with Aird. I would think that in the semis against the Premier sides we would expect the standard of refereeing to be better, which should allow us to play more like we did in the first half without being scythed to the ground.

If we are allowed to play football I don't see why we should fear any of the three teams left in the SC, assuming the defence turns up for action.

The treble is still a reality.

As Richard Gough rightly points out, if we don't win the Scottish Cup it won't be a successful season. We need the Scottish. Ally needs it.

League title, Ramsdens cup win and runners up in the Scottish Cup would reflect a fairly successful season.

The treble would be incredible considering where we are.

I'm not confident on winning either the Ramsden Cup or the Scottish Cup!, we have a good chance of winning the Ramsden Cup, but the Scottish Cup?, we are still weak at the back and that will be where we will struggle.

I'm not confident on winning either the Ramsden Cup or the Scottish Cup!, we have a good chance of winning the Ramsden Cup, but the Scottish Cup?, we are still weak at the back and that will be where we will struggle.

On paper we are more than strong enough to take the Scottish cup.....unfortunately, the game isn't played on paper. I think, if we get by Albion rovers, the match against Utd should be interesting. If we can get by them, there is no reason why we can't win.

If we were to win the Scottish cup, would the SFA/SPFL look at applying for special dispensation for us regarding playing in Europe???

I think introducing a regular sprinkling of young guns will help the team (more competition for places) and keep the fans engaged.

I'd like to finish the league season unbeaten, but I'd risk a loss or two to give them a chance.

The cups are a different matter, we'll need our first 11 to be firing on all cylinders for those games. If we play as we did against Dunfermline, or in the first half last night, we needn't fear anyone.

On paper we are more than strong enough to take the Scottish cup.....unfortunately, the game isn't played on paper. I think, if we get by Albion rovers, the match against Utd should be interesting. If we can get by them, there is no reason why we can't win.

If we were to win the Scottish cup, would the SFA/SPFL look at applying for special dispensation for us regarding playing in Europe???

That's what I've been wondering for a while now?, if we were to win it then I would expect Rangers to ask the SFA/SPFL to apply for this!.

However I don't think we will win it, of course we could win it!,I just don't see it with our defense.

I think introducing a regular sprinkling of young guns will help the team (more competition for places) and keep the fans engaged.

I'd like to finish the league season unbeaten, but I'd risk a loss or two to give them a chance.

The cups are a different matter, we'll need our first 11 to be firing on all cylinders for those games. If we play as we did against Dunfermline, or in the first half last night, we needn't fear anyone.

The manager has a great excuse to use some young players, he may want to rest a couple of players for Monday night?, and if we get further the he has the same reason for playing a few youths!. The fans would like to see some of the younger players in action.