Many people here use this?

Not sure how useful it is in my field? (Sports Science/Strength and Conditioning).

Barry Ferguson's agent VIola added me on it this week. Bit random I thought. Some people use it like facebook rather than a networking site I think.

I have found it very valuable and my wife got a really good job through an agency that used the paid version and used it to search for people with particular skills.

You can see 2nd & 3rd connections i.e. connections of connections etc and it will send your contact's birthdays and work anniversaries or new jobs to congratulate them.

I have used it to maintain some very valuable connections in football and business.

Barry Ferguson's agent and now an ex-gf. Like I said, some people use it like facebook. No interest in connecting with an ex when she appears to work in accounts or something and I work in Sports performance. Not much point is there.