Over two weeks now since Neil suggested that Craig Thomson had been responsible for Celtic losing at Aberdeen. Could it be that Mr Lunny has been absent from his desk and that is why that no action has been raised against Neil. Or is is it possible that a more likely reason for this to be overlooked is that. Vincent agrees with Neil's opinion?

Over two weeks now since Neil suggested that Craig Thomson had been responsible for Celtic losing at Aberdeen. Could it be that Mr Lunny has been absent from his desk and that is why that no action has been raised against Neil. Or is is it possible that a more likely reason for this to be overlooked is that. Vincent agrees with Neil's opinion?

I think you should ask him. He's normally very prompt in pursuing wrongdoers ;)

Just what is the procedure here? Is a person investigated only when Lunny feels like it, or can a member of the public raise a concern that someone is bringing the game into disrepute and Lunny will consider the complaint? If it is at Lunny's discretion only why bother having such a process, when it can lay itself open to such obvious displays of bias?

Scottish football desperately needs us back in a position where we can contribute to its governance.

Yes absolutely and hopefully by the time we get back to the top flight where we can contribute from, we'll have the governance of our own Club cleansed as well.

Scottish football desperately needs us back in a position where we can contribute to its governance.

For once I must disagree with you.

Don't forget it was us and Timothy who inflicted the atrocity that has been the SPL era on Scottish football, and though I was 5 at the time I wouldn't be surprised to learn it was us who thought up the Premier League as well. I don't think we've done much for the game which hasn't been in our own benefit and while I detest the sanctimonious hypocrisy of the likes of Dundee Utd or Aberdeen, all mouth but no guts to actually change anything, that doesn't make us much of a better choice.

Grim stuff I know but I don't rate anyone very highly when it comes to running the game.

It's not about righting any wrongs or having a magic wand to fix the games problems though Andy. We just need to get back to being involved in the governance of the game so that we can be in a position to look after our own Club's best interests while others are repeatedly trying to shaft us. Alarm bells should have started ringing immediately for more bluenoses when Whyte got rid of Martin Bain because he was our man on the inside. Unfortunately too many Bears couldn't see the woods for the trees on that issue due to their dislike of Bain.

For once I must disagree with you.

Don't forget it was us and Timothy who inflicted the atrocity that has been the SPL era on Scottish football, and though I was 5 at the time I wouldn't be surprised to learn it was us who thought up the Premier League as well. I don't think we've done much for the game which hasn't been in our own benefit and while I detest the sanctimonious hypocrisy of the likes of Dundee Utd or Aberdeen, all mouth but no guts to actually change anything, that doesn't make us much of a better choice.

Grim stuff I know but I don't rate anyone very highly when it comes to running the game.

No matter which way you cut it, a duopoly is infinitely better than a monopoly.

If I read between your lines, you would like to see some kind of truly independent governance for our game.

However, that will never happen. Look at Lunny, Regan, Doncaster as examples of true independent thought. What we have suffered under those three has been nothing short of criminal.

I'm merely pointing out that we need very savvy political movers and shakers there to counter the CFC influence.

And there's no paranoia there.

Due to the positions held by Liewell,Lunny & Rhegan Celt@c effectively run the SFA. They won't take any action against Celt@c as you can see from this which is yet another example of what they'll get away but others(especially us) wouldn't get away with.

The game in Scotland is corrupt. No one would dream of sponsoring the domestic football set up.

It's not about righting any wrongs or having a magic wand to fix the games problems though Andy. We just need to get back to being involved in the governance of the game so that we can be in a position to look after our own Club's best interests while others are repeatedly trying to shaft us. Alarm bells should have started ringing immediately for more bluenoses when Whyte got rid of Martin Bain because he was our man on the inside. Unfortunately too many Bears couldn't see the woods for the trees on that issue due to their dislike of Bain.

I'd say the main reason Whyte got rid off Bain was that Bain would have discovered what he was up to and would have turned whistleblower.Mind you I still believe our chum Rhegan knew what was going on and did nothing