Dave King really needs to put out his plan ASAP to gain more support from the fans, I'd say he has the momentum just now but needs to drive it through,then we can all see what it entails and then it's make your mind up time.

Dave King really needs to put out his plan ASAP to gain more support from the fans, I'd say he has the momentum just now but needs to drive it through,then we can all see what it entails and then it's make your mind up time.

I fully expect him to Ian.

Although I believe he only arrived today and he's already had a meeting with the fans. Lets give him some time.

Me personally I can't see why any fan would not back a plan that secured ibrox and Murray Park.

What if it's a simple money in a trust the club get it all up front on the day they would have anyway but they need to sign over the assets in return.

Why wouldn't you back that?

Still no explanation of why the club won't sell the seat that I've had for many years to someone else if I put my season ticket cash into the trust.

What does that mean?

It may come to deciding if having your seat is more important than saving the club!

Neither did Chuck, but you were happy enough with him.

So you would rather that the assets of the club were exposed to being sold by charlatans ?

Dave King has put far more money into the club than Chuck EVER will - yet I suspect that you would have the "welcome back Chuck" banner out should that shyster ever re-appear.

It is Chuck and his cronies who have us looking at Wonga loans. 22 million of IPO money, ST money, sponsorships... GONE. But lets not look to a way of trying to secure the club's prized assets.... all because Dave King didnt give you a personal invite.....

Well actually Green held meetings all round the world and even in pubs, more than simply meeting the usual lot. But this isn't about him.

I make the point because as a season ticket holder for 11 years he's asking me to hold that back, surely a meeting wouldn't be unreasonable?