The Meeting Between S Easdale and SOS at Full Time

Taken from FF.

MEETING SANDY EASDALE AND THE DATA PROTECTION ISSUE

Many have asked why I approached Sandy Easdale after the match on Wednesday and due to even further threats of court action, I believe its time to share with the Rangers family exactly what drove me to do this.

Weeks ago when we first received correspondence from layers on the instruction or Mr Easdale, it was via email and arrived one Monday afternoon.

The letter was in regard to posts by third parties on this page and we done as requested by the lawyers. Two days later my mother phoned to say a letter had arrived at her home for me.

Like lots of other season ticket holders with multiple family season tickets, all our tickets go to one address and in our case itÂ’s my parents home as its easier to manage the renewals and continuous card requests etc.

The letter that had been sent to my parents address was surprisingly a copy of the letter I had received via email two days earlier. Mr Easdales (not Rangers) lawyer had somehow sent a letter to an address that to the best of my knowledge only Rangers have for me. How bizarre.

I asked the lawyers on several occasions to explain how they came by my address and was instructed that due to “client confidentiality” they could not disclose how they came by it. If they unable to give me this information as to protect their client, then it’s fair to assume this information must have been passed to them by their client. If their client gave them my parents address, where did he obtain it from? There is only one possible source I can think of.

Jack Irvine called me in the middle of all this and I advised him of my issue, he refused me the opportunity to speak directly to Mr Easdale regarding this and informed me Graham Wallace would be my best point of contact. I emailed Mr Wallace with my concerns and he set up a meeting. I met Mr

Wallace two weeks ago and he advised me that an investigation had taken place and he found no evidence that the address was leaked from Ibrox. When I informed him that the address was in fact not mine but my parents and I was aware of no other organisation that had it as my address, his body language changed somewhat.

So Rangers have my contact address as my parents, Sandy Easdales lawyer receives my parents address from their client thinking its mine and no one can explain how this happened. The fact that they knew that I sat in a specific seat in a stadium of 30,000+ season ticket holder is not lost on me either.

Fast forward to Wednesday night. As I was getting set for the match I received another email on my phone from Mr Easdales lawyer asking for my current address. I replied saying they had no need for it as they can correspond via email and as far as I was concerned had no outstanding issues. During the half time break I checked my emails and found another claiming they would send sherriff officers to obtain my current address.

Sheriffs officers could only obtain my current address by visiting my parents address as it the only one they have. You can maybe imagine how I felt at half time knowing a Rangers directors lawyers where sending sheriffs officers to my parents house who are both in their 70Â’s. Hence the reason I visited the directors box at full time.

When I confronted Mr Easdale with this newly found information and explained that this had crossed a line his response was that I to had also crossed a line and got personal. When I asked him to elaborate he stated that “I took the piss” and even slagged his hair on our facebook page. He confirmed that any libellous comments had indeed been made by others but his problem with me was that even my public apologies “took the piss out of him”. I will leave it to the reader to decide if further future court proceedings are based on him being upset about what others write or indeed the sarcastic manner of my writings.

I asked him to consider getting his lawyer to confirm in writing that no such visit to my parentÂ’s house would take place and he said he would see what he could do. What he did do was to instruct his lawyers to issue further proceedings which I received yesterday and these are the basis of todayÂ’s

Daily Record article.

To the fellow fans who asked me yesterday to comment on why I approached the directors box, I hope you understand why I didnÂ’t make it public knowledge then, I was giving Mr Easdale the opportunity to do the right thing. The right thing in his eyes was to instruct his lawyers to send even more threatening letters which included arrangements for court proceedings at the court of session.

I have no desire to take Rangers to court or indeed involve innocent employees who may have been forced in to giving out protected data. If I did wish this I could have made this information public weeks ago. I feel I need to state my point now to defend my actions on and since WednesdayÂ’s game.

Aye Ready

Craig

Do these guys actually think they're helping anything gossiping and bickering on Facebook about people? No sympathy whatsoever I'm afraid, not that I condone SE's behavior at all but it's a case of "fly with the crows, you get shot with them" for me.

Rather than putting all this in the public domain, it would be a better idea to provide a summary of events to the Information Commissioner asking for an investigation.

http://www.itspublicknowledge.info/ContactSIC/Contact.aspx

Data protection is a very serious issue, and to my layman's eyes, there would appear to be a case of offences having being committed under the Data Protection Act (1998)

Looks to me like calling sandy a criminal may be allowed again soon. Is breach of the data protection act a criminal offence? I think it probably is.

Let's hope sandy hasn't been so daft.

Breach of the DPA is indeed a serious criminal offence.