"The Union of Fans and it's representatives would like to take this opportunity in wholeheartedly thanking the many volunteers who helped distribute the Blue Cards for today's display in support of new investment from Dave King.

We would also like to thank the overwhelming majority of the support who took the decision to participate and show their support in the display. (To the naked eye well over 80% of those in attendance).

In the main the cards were very well received and even those of dissenting voices were civil in either not taking cards or as is their right, not participating in the display.

Once again your support & participation is very much appreciated.

Union of Fans"

** Blue Card thread locked again* or I would have put this there.

*I can hear conspiracy clogs whirring into action even as I type ;)

"The Union of Fans and it's representatives would like to take this opportunity in wholeheartedly thanking the many volunteers who helped distribute the Blue Cards for today's display in support of new investment from Dave King.

We would also like to thank the overwhelming majority of the support who took the decision to participate and show their support in the display. (To the naked eye well over 80% of those in attendance).

In the main the cards were very well received and even those of dissenting voices were civil in either not taking cards or as is their right, not participating in the display.

Once again your support & participation is very much appreciated.

Union of Fans"

How can they expect anyone to take them seriously if they dont know their" it's" from their "its".

That apart it's a well worded statement.

On a more serious point; could a representative of the UoF please clarify the "new investment from Dave King", like how much is it for instance?

How can they expect anyone to take them seriously if they dont know their" it's" from their "its".

On a more serious point; could a representative of the UoF please clarify the "new investment from Dave King", like how much is it for instance?

last night one said on radio over 10 million.

It's a forum bug, but the thread is open again. :tu:

Using an apostrophe in the possessive form of 'its' is a common mistake to make. I wouldn't really worry about it.