You and I have never met, but all who've shared their opinion on you are correct: horrible wee cunt.

How many of your posts are designed to be divisive, attention seeking, and full of bawbagerry. Sorry, but your contribution in all of this is that of a wee man needing to suck some mummy's nipple. Nearly of all your posts are childish or confrontational.

Take your spiv scheme and con supporters. Hey, tell me, how'd the disgusting request of begging John Cooper for an endorsement on behalf of Davie coming along? You and your group of spivs disgust me to no end.

Delete your post while you still can and sleep off the hangover.

BH is a quality poster and does not deserve this

To the naked eye well over 80% of those in attendance

Apparently there were 30000 cards to distribute and 44,110 in attendance. Something doesn't quite add up and it's probably the attendance.

It's more difficult to tell with blue cards but it looked like a majority were holding up cards in the areas that I could see.

You and I have never met, but all who've shared their opinion on you are correct: horrible wee cunt.

How many of your posts are designed to be divisive, attention seeking, and full of bawbagerry. Sorry, but your contribution in all of this is that of a wee man needing to suck some mummy's nipple. Nearly of all your posts are childish or confrontational.

Take your spiv scheme and con supporters. Hey, tell me, how'd the disgusting request of begging John Cooper for an endorsement on behalf of Davie coming along? You and your group of spivs disgust me to no end.

I can see an extended stay on the naughty step for you

I don't think we should completely ignore the provocation here. I'm not sure if BH knows he is doing it but it's not the first time.

It seems clear that previous matters were behind shoredbear's reaction. His lamentable outburst being so out of proportion to the one post replied to. It must baffle any newcomers to the site. You may recall that it was not long ago I had to ask for explanations into past events that still underpin much of what is posted on the two forums I read (here and FF).

I don't think we should completely ignore the provocation here. I'm not sure if BH knows he is doing it but it's not the first time.

BH knows fine he is doing it. Why should shorerdbear remove a post that hits the nail on the head on so many points re RF and BH? The horrible cunt remark was perhaps a bit strong for a messageboard but I am sure BH has been called worse.

And lets face it, he has tried hard to get such a response. BH may well be more pleased at this reaction today than with his own diabolical treatment of Rangers fans in the past.

In fact, he is probably sitting now with his dick in one hand + mobile in the other, phoning DK's mammy to tell her that DK is not capable of running the family empire and having an interest in Rangers so can he kindly piss off and leave the RF chaps to do as they like.

Right folks, we're going to overlook this incident, but I can assure you that any further personal abuse directed at any forum member at all will be met with a stint in the Sin Bin.

I would also like to respectfully request that anyone involved with either RangersFirst or BuyRangers stick strictly to their own initiative's tasks and refrain from the antagonistic nonsense and bitching we've been reading from you. If it continues then fans will only get a bad impression of both initiatives and tell you all to F off.