Mourinho was right then, the league table was false. Chelsea lose at Villa and City win at Hull, 6 pts gap with 3 games in hand. Makes the run in interesting.

Huge games later today, Man Utd v Liverpool and Spurs v Arsenal.

Arsenals chance for the title, win today and win against Swansea in their spare game puts gives them a chance but I cant see them winning today with no strikers. Past titles winning teams had henry, Bergkamp, Anelka, Wiltord and Kanu. A knackered Giroud cant match that.

Score draw 2-2 with Spurs Arsenal.

Man Utd to beat Liverpool 2-1.

City's win against Hull, playing with 10 men for 80 minutes was massive. It's all right having games in hand but you have to win them. So far so good for City. Let's see if they can win the others.

Man Utd were awful, they need to cut their losses and just get rid of Moyes. I cant work out how some people are blaming Ferguson for leaving him with a poor team - he won the league.

And Selmy is right Liverpool could have had 2 more pens.

Rosickys goal was a belter, Arsenal still in the title race. Need to get something at Stamford Bridge next week though.

3 horse race now for the title. Liverpool keep winning and their 2 home games v Chelsea and City will decide where it goes.

Can see Everton sneaking into the top 4. If they win their game in hand (home to Palace) and beat Arsenal at home then they have a great chance.

It's between City and Chelsea. I have a horrible feeling it will be Man City but Chelsea have a fantastic team and the greatest manager of all time,

Liverpool have a weak squad, they need about 5 or 6 top players. But SAS are so good that they cannot be discounted. Their defence is shit but they can easily concede a few goals then score more as seen today.

Chelsea selling Sturridge looks a terrible move. He's probably worth £40m + now. But I'm not sure he would ever fit in as a main striker in a 4-2-3-1 and Eto'o is doing a great job at the moment.

Just a shame Chelsea didn't get Eto'o a couple of years ago when he was capable of rattling home 30 a season.

If Chelsea sign a Zlatan, Cavani or Falcao striker for next season they will cruise the Premiership and be very strong contenders for the CL. They are in with a shout for the CL this season but Bayern, Real and Barca will be very difficult to overcome. Barca are not at their best but they will still beat anyone on their day even if they have a shite manager.

It's between City and Chelsea. I have a horrible feeling it will be Man City but Chelsea have a fantastic team and the greatest manager of all time,

Liverpool have a weak squad, they need about 5 or 6 top players. But SAS are so good that they cannot be discounted. Their defence is shit but they can easily concede a few goals then score more as seen today.

I cant rule them out even though they concede they are capable of scoring more than the opposition. If they beat Chelsea and City at home then they have a great chance. They are the in form team and will be wanting it more than the other 2.

City are in the driving seat as they just need to win 2 of their 3 games in hand but still have trips to Old Trafford, Emirates and Anfield.

I hope it goes to the wire.

It changes every week with Chelsea slipping up at Palace and couldn't have happened any sweeter with Terry scoring an own goal.

Mourinho is still saying they cant win it, although they still can but need City to slip up somewhere - Anfield is possible and then Chelsea win at Anfield.

Its City's to lose now but if Liverpool win today v Spurs they are right in it, and I just don't want to see them win it.