Id say Cardiff have gone, silly to get rid of Malky McKay and appoint an unproven name.

Fulham pull a win out of nowhere at Villa who really are the most inconsistent team in the league. Now all of a sudden they have Norwich at home next week and if they win that are 2 points away from them yet Norwich have Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool in their last 4 games while Fulham have decent fixtures with Hull, Sunderland and Palace.

I hope Fulham do stay up, got a soft spot for them.

Palace are also looking like staying up, what a job Pulis has done there, I thought they were gone at Christmas.

Cardiff, Sunderland and Norwich to go down.

They have no chance of beating Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

Haha, nonsense. Your blue tinted specs are pretty strong it would seem.

Chelsea may beat Liverpook at home but to suggest they have "no chance" is nonsense. You kno wit yourself.

You do make it amusing when talking all things Chelsea though - your bias is possibly some of the worst I have seen :D

• 3 weeks later...

Fulham throwing away that lead. And its probably kept Aston Villa who are in freefall in the league. With Swansea safe and West Ham / Hull practically safe Villa were sucked right in it but I cant see 3 teams going above them. Norwich are gone, they wont get another win plus Fulham will feel that's it gone now although they do have win able games.

Todays game Sunderland v Cardiff is a cracker. Im going for Sunderland.

Ii'm ok with Fulham it's just that I have a greater liking for some of the others in peril.

If I could choose the fallers it would be Norwich, Stoke and Palace. Actually I'd quite like Chelsea to go down but that's not realistic.

Haha, nonsense. Your blue tinted specs are pretty strong it would seem.

Chelsea may beat Liverpook at home but to suggest they have "no chance" is nonsense. You kno wit yourself.

You do make it amusing when talking all things Chelsea though - your bias is possibly some of the worst I have seen :D

Looks like I was right :D. Though wrong about Chelsea being at home! (I bet I didn't predict losing at home to Sunderland either)