Title pretty much wrapped up and City have only been top of the league for 11 days this season compared to Arsenal's 128, Chelsea's 64 and Liverpools 59. So much for 'points on the board' is better.

Cant see West Ham spoiling the party but in this season I wouldn't bet against it.

Points on the board is irrelevant this season because everyone in the league have been terrible, again.

Points on the board is irrelevant this season because everyone in the league have been terrible, again.

Surely not.... surely the greatest manager of all time didnt have a poor season with his team :P

MC played very good football most of the time. L'pool played very good football for the last third. Arsenal and Chelsea played very good football some of the time, with Chelsea being the best defenders but that's only part of the game and not the exciting part.

I agree, if Arsenal had just signed a striker nor not lost Walcott they would be in it IMO and of course Chelsea slipped up against Sunderland and Norwich. Yet the title is won over 38 games, I keep hearing about how Liverpool have lost it but the same could be said for Chelsea. Also if City weren't playing catch up they would have led a lot longer.

As a West Ham fan its a game I don't mind us not winning to see City win the league. I wanted Arsenal first but after they were out of it I wanted City or Chelsea so long as Liverpool don't win it.

I think City will come out the blocks flying and score in the first 5 minutes and it will be wrapped up.

City deserving champs. They were the best team in the league. People judge on 'the now' but first half of the season they were looking unbeatable and scoring for fun until Chelsea went there and won. After that they were playing catch up due to games in hand. It wouldn't surprise me if they signed Messi over the summer. Yaya Toure can join the elite midfield from the premier league of Keane, Scholes, Vieira and Gerrard.

Arsenal finished strongly and if they sign some world class over the summer they will challenge next season. They need a keeper, defender, winger and a striker. If they don't sign world class it will be them who drops out of the top 4.

Liverpool will find it tougher next season, expectation will be to win the league but with the CL in their also they have to sign well.

Man Utd will be stronger. With no European distractions they will be fresh every weekend and if they sign a midfield then they could be top 4 again.

Chelsea will sign world class strikers.

The competition next year is too close to call.