No idea mate. Believe they keep in contact via email but nothing formal. Fancy Zappa is correct in that they'd prefer things were settled before asking supporters to decide where to spend the money on. Get in touch with Andy Kerr if you can, as the cash sits in the Assembly's bank account.

Can you imagine asking for suggestions right now? Fans would be clambering to say it should be BR, RF or the ST trust. Word has it Atkinson from RF has been trying to get in the door of RFFF, so right away there's issues.

Landscape needs to settle down before supporters can decide IMO. My choice is going towards the regeneration of the land round Ibrox.

Also, the amount left is between 400k and 500k.

This money will have to be spent responsibly, and it should not go anywhere near any of the other fan groups.

To spend it carelessly would kill future fundraising stone dead.

The last thing we need is money raised in good faith being given to a group or groups that haven't earned the right to receive it.

The outcry if this happens would be considerable, and very, very damaging.

I think at the very least there should be some kind of reformulated policy statement, and some form of update every so often. Also some form of minutes when there's a meeting.

It's a lot of money, but more importantly it's a lot of goodwill.

I'm sure that those involved have every good intention and are honourable, but it's obvious that there is need for some kind of transparency.

This doesn't need to cost much at all.