Some of this is fact, some of it fiction and most of it will fall somewhere in-between��.

Throwing together information I have received from a few sources, friends and Rangers ââ?¬Ë?peopleââ?¬â?¢, it appears that The Boy David has pulled off a master-stroke. Youââ?¬â?¢ll all know my feelings when it comes to the minted one, but even Iââ?¬â?¢ll admit that when he puts his mind to something, he usually gets what he wants.

PLG and BF have been (un)willing participants in David Murrays latest brain-wave concerning Rangers Football Club. PLG was looking for a way out of Rangers as things were clearly not working out as planned (hence his ââ?¬Ë?damaging my reputationââ?¬â?¢ quote) and he wanted to become the next French National Coach ââ?¬â?? only heââ?¬â?¢s tied to a contract at Rangers.

During the summer, Rino Gattuso made contact with David Murray (thro Walter Smith) and indicated that due to his family circumstances (his wife wants their kid(s) educated in Scotland), he wanted to return home. He was unable to move in the summer, but informed the minted one that he would be able to return in January (or this summer at the latest). As Rino let slip in an interview (which I posted on here) a deal had already been done, wages agreed and a timetable put in place for his return.

Enter PLG ââ?¬â?? PLG wasnââ?¬â?¢t for having the Chairman decide what players we signed (as most Managers would) but knew that this particular hurdle would take 6 months before he would have to ââ?¬Ë?negotiateââ?¬â?¢ it. In saying that, maybe PLG secretly warmed to the fact that he would have one of the best midfield players in Europe in his squad.

Here comes a problem ââ?¬â?? Rino mentions to The Minted one that he would ââ?¬Ë?preferââ?¬â?¢ to work under his Scottish father ââ?¬â?? Walter Smith and would love to Captain The Rangers. Ok, says The Boy David, not an issue. PLG wants a ticket out of Ibrox, Wee Bazza needs knocking down a peg or two. Get PLG to strip Bazza of the captaincy whilst assuring Bazza that he wonââ?¬â?¢t be sold and that PLG ââ?¬Ë?may not be aroundââ?¬â?¢ for much longer.

Also, with Walter Smith in charge, backed up by ââ?¬Ë?Scotlandââ?¬â?¢ legend, Ally McCoist, certain young, in demand Scottish talent pledge their futures to Rangers Football Club and others indicate that they wouldnââ?¬â?¢t be adverse to working with them and sign from other Scottish clubs.

Following The Scottish management team into Ibrox on Tuesday will be Andy Webster, Kevin Thomson and Scott Brown (deal for Brown is done and dusted, as I posted a few weeks back). Following them will be Murray�s coup de gras Rino Gattuso either this month or in the summer.

So, take from that what you want.

Cammy F

Guest The_Rock

When you think about that it gets the blood pumping , but still can't see Rino returning for a good few years . We dont have the cash to pay Milan what they would wont for him , regardless if he wants to come or not , but it does make for intresting reading mate , as per .

Interesting... but way, way too paranoid. I don't think this is anywhere near the truth. Sure Rino may come back, sure he may be reunited with Smith but I severely doubt we have orchestrated the removal of one of the most promising young managers around and the one of the best loved Rangers players for the return of Gattuso.

Le Guen wanted out, he wasn't doing a good job, he got his wish.

Some of this is fact, some of it fiction and most of it will fall somewhere in-between��.

Throwing together information I have received from a few sources, friends and Rangers ââ?¬Ë?peopleââ?¬â?¢, it appears that The Boy David has pulled off a master-stroke. Youââ?¬â?¢ll all know my feelings when it comes to the minted one, but even Iââ?¬â?¢ll admit that when he puts his mind to something, he usually gets what he wants.

PLG and BF have been (un)willing participants in David Murrays latest brain-wave concerning Rangers Football Club. PLG was looking for a way out of Rangers as things were clearly not working out as planned (hence his ââ?¬Ë?damaging my reputationââ?¬â?¢ quote) and he wanted to become the next French National Coach ââ?¬â?? only heââ?¬â?¢s tied to a contract at Rangers.

During the summer, Rino Gattuso made contact with David Murray (thro Walter Smith) and indicated that due to his family circumstances (his wife wants their kid(s) educated in Scotland), he wanted to return home. He was unable to move in the summer, but informed the minted one that he would be able to return in January (or this summer at the latest). As Rino let slip in an interview (which I posted on here) a deal had already been done, wages agreed and a timetable put in place for his return.

Enter PLG ââ?¬â?? PLG wasnââ?¬â?¢t for having the Chairman decide what players we signed (as most Managers would) but knew that this particular hurdle would take 6 months before he would have to ââ?¬Ë?negotiateââ?¬â?¢ it. In saying that, maybe PLG secretly warmed to the fact that he would have one of the best midfield players in Europe in his squad.

Here comes a problem ââ?¬â?? Rino mentions to The Minted one that he would ââ?¬Ë?preferââ?¬â?¢ to work under his Scottish father ââ?¬â?? Walter Smith and would love to Captain The Rangers. Ok, says The Boy David, not an issue. PLG wants a ticket out of Ibrox, Wee Bazza needs knocking down a peg or two. Get PLG to strip Bazza of the captaincy whilst assuring Bazza that he wonââ?¬â?¢t be sold and that PLG ââ?¬Ë?may not be aroundââ?¬â?¢ for much longer.

Also, with Walter Smith in charge, backed up by ââ?¬Ë?Scotlandââ?¬â?¢ legend, Ally McCoist, certain young, in demand Scottish talent pledge their futures to Rangers Football Club and others indicate that they wouldnââ?¬â?¢t be adverse to working with them and sign from other Scottish clubs.

Following The Scottish management team into Ibrox on Tuesday will be Andy Webster, Kevin Thomson and Scott Brown (deal for Brown is done and dusted, as I posted a few weeks back). Following them will be Murray�s coup de gras Rino Gattuso either this month or in the summer.

So, take from that what you want.

Cammy F

I don't know if it is all true but it certainly is a masterstroke bringing in McCoist it was the only way to get all the Gers supporters back together behind Ally and thus getting him out of the firing line. This move gets him out the fire for at least 2 years i would say. Unless things nosedive which i hope they don't.

sounds like a bit of fiction mate though i do think PLG knew exactly what the outcome would be when he took his action with Ferguson. I doubt we will ever know what went on behind the scenes but I genuinely believe that PLG was more than happy to leave Ibrox and that Dm was more than happy for him to go. Personally i reckon the ferguson saga was a touch contrived and it was very convenient for plg to return to france.