If you're right Cammy, ill never say a bad word about you again.... not that i said one anyway (honest). :D

....i didnt know DM was that clever, maybe crafty is the best suited word for it.

In the world according to David Murray (and Cammy F), fiction is stranger than fact... :thup:

Hey, as I said at the top of the piece, some of the above is fact, some will no dobt be fiction, the majority will lie somewhere inbetween. Only time will tell how much of the above comes true.

BTW, it is my feeling that BF play, but not captian, Rangers Football Club for the remainder of the season and possibely the remainder of his career.

Cammy F

BTW, it is my feeling that BF play, but not captian, Rangers Football Club for the remainder of the season and possibely the remainder of his career.

Cammy F

To certainly help diffuse the current situation, i'd give the captaincy to Prso for the rest of his time here :)

Cammy F

Agreed there, he got it back way too fast/easily on his return from Blackburn. But like Jim i also dont think Rae should be captain, although i think it will stay with him, i think it should be Prso.

Agreed there, he got it back way too fast/easily on his return from Blackburn.

Aye ...... good point .... we wouldn't maybe in this situation had they kept Klos as captain (as they should have!)

Gavin Rae must be despondent .... he might be back up for sale again :D

Agreed there, he got it back way too fast/easily on his return from Blackburn. But like Jim i also dont think Rae should be captain, although i think it will stay with him, i think it should be Prso.

I agree, Rae will probably keep it, especially with prso suspeneded after his red card at motherwell. However, if Thomson and Brown are coming in, along with clement and fergie aleady there, Rae's never getting in that team so hopefully it'll go to another man.

along with clement

How long do you think Clement will want to hang around now?

Being honest, i wouldn't lament him going too much either .... although the best of PLG's signings, he hasn't really done enough for my liking either - is he much better than hemdami (our best midfielder in the early part of the season) was in that position?

I agree, Rae will probably keep it, especially with prso suspeneded after his red card at motherwell. However, if Thomson and Brown are coming in, along with clement and fergie aleady there, Rae's never getting in that team so hopefully it'll go to another man.

Hemdani fits in there as well if we get a CH.

I'd have thought Clement might go, along with Hemdani as well?

As for the conspiracy theory, it makes for a good read! At the moment I'm thinking that PLG wanted out and its all come to a head. DM has wanted a quick resolution and that the Ferguson thing is just a coincidence although maybe PLG has used it to force DM's hand.

Someone on FF did post this week to say that the Gattuso deal was pretty much finalised and would happen in the summer.

sounds like a bit of fiction mate though i do think PLG knew exactly what the outcome would be when he took his action with Ferguson. I doubt we will ever know what went on behind the scenes but I genuinely believe that PLG was more than happy to leave Ibrox and that Dm was more than happy for him to go. Personally i reckon the ferguson saga was a touch contrived and it was very convenient for plg to return to france.

There's much more to this than meets the eye and I think it was a face saving exercise for all concerned.

Someone will spill the beans sooner or later.