48-Hour Wait For Duo (Law & Black injuries)

We actually don't know if we have or not because Law and Black are picked every time they are available no matter how bad their form is. No one else is getting a chance. I wouldn't even say they are our best players, not by a long shot. As little as we have seen of Lewis MacLeod since he broke through last year, technically he is far superior to both those players. Probably scored more goals too the kid.

Agree with McLeod but he's injured too? You could be right but I doubt there's better there. That said, I'm more than happy to be proved wrong.

Who've we got? Hutton, the lad Danny Stoney/Storrey, unsure of his surname. We might end up witnessing an epic defensive line up with more long balls than usual, if that's possible. Aired being our main thrust of counter attacking besides a Daly.

Agree with McLeod but he's injured too? You could be right but I doubt there's better there. That said, I'm more than happy to be proved wrong.

Who've we got? Hutton, the lad Danny Stoney/Storrey, unsure of his surname. We might end up witnessing an epic defensive line up with more long balls than usual, if that's possible. Aired being our main thrust of counter attacking besides a Daly.

We have plenty options mate, our squad is huge. I doubt Ally will have the balls to go two up front so it will be Daly with 5 in midfield imo. (Edit-Smith), Shiels and possible Aird or Gallagher taking 3 of those spots leaving 2 places for possibly Peralta or Faure and Hutton. I'm just thinking what Ally will do. It's certainly not what i would do.

We have plenty options mate, our squad is huge. I doubt Ally will have the balls to go two up front so it will be Daly with 5 in midfield imo. Aird, Shiels and possible Gallagher taking 3 of those spots leaving 2 places for possibly Peralta or Faure and Hutton. I'm just thinking what Ally will do. It's certainly not what i would do.

Not exactly inspiring but we are where we are. Possibly Smith at LB and Wallace further forward is another option.

Against United I can see a counter attacking set up much like Walter employed in big matches.

Not exactly inspiring but we are where we are. Possibly Smith at LB and Wallace further forward is another option.

Against United I can see a counter attacking set up much like Walter employed in big matches.

Actually forgot about Smudger, he will most likely come in in place of Aird or Gall with Aird going to the right.

That would be ok mate if it was Walter in charge and we were playing a top European team but it's not.

I fear we are going into both matches with hope rather than purpose and that is simply not Rangers. It's not good enough.

Actually forgot about Smudger, he will most likely come in in place of Aird or Gall with Aird going to the right.

That would be ok mate if it was Walter in charge and we were playing a top European team but it's not.

I fear we are going into both matches with hope rather than purpose and that is simply not Rangers. It's not good enough.

Any of you guys having issues logging on tonight? It's like FF lol.

Yeah - your last sentence just might be right. Probably bang from a supporter's point of view.

Any of you guys having issues logging on tonight? It's like FF lol.

Yeah - your last sentence just might be right. Probably bang from a supporter's point of view.

My laptop signs me in automatically when i open chrome mate. No issues.

I actually meant my last sentence with reference to the manager but some fans do seem to be feeding off his negativity sadly.

My laptop signs me in automatically when i open chrome mate. No issues.

I actually meant my last sentence with reference to the manager but some fans do seem to be feeding off his negativity sadly.

Mines does too but the forum was dragging like it does with ff. Maybe just my connection:(

Youngsters will always get their chance if they are good enough? Tell that to Ross McCormack and Andrew Shinnie.

That surely only works based on the proviso that the manager knows what they are doing?

Even if our current youngsters are inferior, which seems unlikely, we have nothing to lose and they have everything to gain. This is the ideal opportunity for several youngsters to be getting regular first team experience.

It is not always the managers or clubs fault that players don't reach their potential at a young age even Ronald de Boer was released by Ajax. It wasn't until he played with FC Twente that he started to show what he was worth.

We should be playing several youngsters in these meaningless games anyway.

Agreed, and Ally himself said he would. With the league wrapped up and 2 cups to go for we should have had a few players having a rest in this game.

We've got Arbroath away next which will be a similar game to this, I hope we rest a few especially for the Utd game 2 weeks after.

I would say we could cope for the Raith game but I want to see our strongest line up against Utd.

Agreed, and Ally himself said he would. With the league wrapped up and 2 cups to go for we should have had a few players having a rest in this game.

We've got Arbroath away next which will be a similar game to this, I hope we rest a few especially for the Utd game 2 weeks after.

I would say we could cope for the Raith game but I want to see our strongest line up against Utd.

Ally wants to appear successful with a record on his CV.