48-Hour Wait For Duo (Law & Black injuries)

This is just a warning that our squad is still very very poor.

Take out Temps, Black and Law who are injured and the rest would struggle in the 'old' 1st division that we will appear next season. I still think we would win the league but I think we would struggle doing so.

Assuming we are still under the same management.

Never ceases to amaze how we all see the same game differently. I'd have no worries about putting Faure & Shiels in midfield, I thought they bossed the game after Clark came on - Faure looked terrible before that, then started skinning people and making tackles. Plus only one sitting midfielder and another front man drives the team forward - some players are far too prone to slowing the game down and going backward. With the negativity out the side for the last 20 yesterday we actually attacked, I enjoyed it.

I'm not blaming the team for being one dimensional when the only striking option was a less than mobile target man, but with Clark fit and Little due back soon we have no excuse for not going for it more often.

Rangers FC Official@RFC_Official 5m

UPDATE: Ally McCoist is waiting for results from an X-ray before he knows the full extent of Ian Black’s injury: http://rng.rs/1pwzTdU

Do they use the NHS?

And to all the Hutton doubters and I know you are legion:

Kyle Hutton meanwhile will come back into his manager’s plans for the trip to Gayfield on Saturday.

Following a long spell out through injury the 23-year-old made a substitute appearance against Dunfermline on March 15 before starting the Scottish Cup quarter final replay against Albion Rovers at New Douglas Park.

Kyle was not included in the 18-man squad at Brechin and McCoist explained his decision to leave him out.

He said: “We just decided to give him a complete rest at the weekend because he came in and did well against Albion Rovers.

We’re delighted for Kyle and he’ll come back into our thoughts for Arbroath at the weekend.