The usual suspects doing their level best to find fault with SOS and support the brothers Grim & board. Astonishing.

As I said before, the world is not black and white. "Just because" Sandy Easdale was in jail for something does not open him up to constant abuse and (what others would perceive as) defamation. "Just because" Craig Houston is a Bear and a SoS does not give him any more rights to use certain language et al untowards others, be that Easdale or any Yahoo in the street and thinking he gets away with it all the time.

Turn this about a wee bit and imagine you call a well-known Green Brigade member that you meet in the street "Fe***n loving Scum" at every occasion. True as it might be, what do you think a judge would tell you if the chap finally gets offended and sues you? Even if the chap was a once-convicted PIRA man. The law is there for anyone and does not exactly differentiate between "morally" better or worse people. Basic stuff in a "free society", I would imagine.

And just to reiterate, I can think of quite a few people better suited for a director's role at Ibrox ahead of Mr. Easdale. Matter of fact, not just "a few".

both reacted differently to nonsense from easdale. There is no correct way to react to nonsense. Either way is perfectly fine.

Out of the 3 only one is being stupid and it's the one with the most hair.

Frankie's way kept the site out of trouble so I would suggest it was correct.

"Just because" Sandy Easdale was in jail for something does not open him up to constant abuse

Ffs, dB, that's EXACTLY what it does! Taking on the job of chief at Rangers has opened up every single chief exec in our history to abuse! It goes with the job, unpleasant at it may be for the individual. And if you as a director or whatever can't take it, leave.

Look easdales made a rip roaring cunt of himself here but it has a wider effect. I've been taking abuse all morning from gleeful Yahoos in work. Though it's died down because I agree with their views on him.

But it's an embarrassment for everyone involved with Rangers but for poor craig it's just horrible.

Ffs, dB, that's EXACTLY what it does! Taking on the job of chief at Rangers has opened up every single chief exec in our history to abuse! It goes with the job, unpleasant at it may be for the individual. And if you as a director or whatever can't take it, leave.

I find that a very strange idea. Since when does the role as director of the club gives people the right to abuse them left, right, and centre ... and have them assume that this is utterly fine and lawful? Not just talking about Easdale.

This whole thing could be very similar to the sectarian chanting/singing & banner displaying at grounds.....

If the club has demonstrated that they have taken appropriate measures to prevent such actions, they are generally not held accountable.

If Mr Houston can demonstrate that he took appropriate measure to ensure the no offence was caused through the SoS FB page, then I feel he has a good case. If he ignored the warning from SE's lawyers and continued to permit offensive material, then he could be in a sticky situation.

I do agree with Mr Houston that it appears to be a witch-hunt from Mr Easdale - I'm pretty sure an awful lot worse has been repeatedly said on many other forums/FB pages.

All over the word there are billions of football fans slagging players managers chairmen. But this is the first time one has done this for a good reason. What next. J k Rowling suing me for saying harry potter is shite.

I reckon what Easdale got and Rowling would need (to sue you) is far more direct and personal.