Clement looks a decent prospect.

imo if Pressley had been signed it would have helped Svensson come onto a game and I feel if we do get an experienced CB in the mould of Pressley we will see an improvement in Svensson.

Sionko/Sebo - I don't rate either of them, but we're stuck with them. Sebo if he got a prolonged run in the team might(Might) come good.

Papac started off OK when he first arrived, but I have been hugel disappointed in him in recent weeks - deserves another chance in the long-term

Sionko/Sebo - I don't rate either of them, but we're stuck with them. Sebo if he got a prolonged run in the team might(Might) come good.

Problem with this though is that we don't have the time to continually pick him until it came good.

Give sebo a run in the reserve side and i can guarentee *sp that this lad will come good,

This is something I keep saying too. When a player in the first team squad is not in the team and not injured he should play in the reserves to build up match fitness, match competitiveness, confidence, get used to the present system (the reserves should play the same system and formation as the first team) and show whether he's ready for the first team or indeed banging on the door.

Le Guen has not made use of the reserve team at all and I think that's part of the reason why the fringe players look so bad when they come on.

Our reserve team should have been something like:

.....................Klos/Letizi.........................

Bardsley...Rodriguez...Ponroy...Papac/Murray

........................Rae..................................

Burke/Sionko........Buffel..............Martin/N'Diaye

................Stanger....Sebo...........................

But it was nothing of the sort. It's no wonder players coming into the team are so far off the pace.

I know you have to develop the youngsters but the first team is priority number one, two and three. With a few injuries you can introduce the young players and they can play in a team full of experience instead of an under 21 team which is no different that having an extra under 21 league in addition to the reserve league.