I said the same, put Sebo in the reserves for a bit. It was baffling to see the bench in a lot of recent games having a couple of central defenders on it when we were crying out for a striker and an attacking midfielder. I don't know why the reserve team was so under-used by PLG, but its so frustrating to see someone like Ashikodi leave without ever getting a chance in the first XI. Even moreso when we've been struggling to score.

Chris, both players have returned to Man Yoo.

Both Bardsley and Martin are back at Man U with rumours about Bardsley going on loan to Aston Villa.

However, I was talking about the reserve team while Le Guen was around for the full 7 months not just after Christmas...

I still see Sebo coming onto a game aswell but he MUST get a run of at least 4-5 games to get it right. He is still playing bit parts. He has pace and is strong and he seems to get in the right positions but misses.

After all Boyd misses a lot of chances aswell.

Agreed, I'd still like to see him in with a chance and a run of a few games.

I remember the links that were posted a while back of some of the goals he had scored and they were unreal so I think he 'could' come good. I hope so anyway.

To be honest the two that I'd get rid of are Letizi and N'Daiye. I'd be prepared to give the rest (yes even Sebo) a chance to see what they can do under the new management team. The youngsters he brought in (the two French kids and the SA from Chelsea) are for the future so they may prove to turn out to be good signings.

Two clubs are after sebo so it looks like sebo is leaving.

All the guy needs is a run in the reserves.

Sebo is like chelseas shevchenko, hasn't adapted to the english/scottish game yet. but trust me he will

Two clubs are after sebo so it looks like sebo is leaving.

All the guy needs is a run in the reserves.

Sebo is like chelseas shevchenko, hasn't adapted to the english/scottish game yet. but trust me he will

The thing is, you'd expect Sebo to fit right into the scottish game, he's a big,fast guy who puts himself about, thats pretty much whats needed in the SPL.

Bit more skill and luck and he'll be fine, i dont know if he'll get the time for that though. I'd rather keep him til the summer at least and see if the new coaching team can get something outta him.

I'd rather keep him til the summer at least and see if the new coaching team can get something outta him.

Yeah, I'd second that. Having said that if the new management team need money the likes of Sebo and Buffel will be sold on.

Sebo is still highly rated throughout Europe so not surprised there are clubs in for him already. Rangers beat off a fair bit of competition to get his signature in the first place.

The thing with Le Guens 'main buys' is that they are all basically full internationalists for their country. The factors of playing for a struggling team, injuries, chopping and changing tactics and squad rotation mean that we haven't been able to see the best out of any of them. Hopefully the new manager will come in, go for a settled team and formation, the team will get good results and therefore confidence and we'll see the best out of these players.

Malky