You can never please the whole of our support. Whether we're winning or losing, there's always a section who are never happy with DM or the manager or certain players.

I still think DM has just had to move fast this week to get things under control after it all started to go pear shaped. After PLG, he has to go with the safest and most reliable option to sort things out on the playing side.

If this trio get Rangers back on track (and there is nothing to suggest that they won't), hey presto, the vast majority forget all about the youth development, the fact that we don't own our brand name, that Murray has sold the silver to his co-horts etc.

Cammy F

Sadly though Cammy, there is also nothing to suggest that they will.

All speculation once more. I hope they do and, if they do, yes a masterstroke from DM.

I felt that with the PLG appointment it would open our eyes to grander plans (i.e. long-term) but that is now blown and, as you say, the appointment of previous heroes could very well be a ploy by the Mint to deflect from everything that is wrong with our club (and the results, performances are only a part of that).

There was a lot of speculation that Le Guen was put in place to attract potential buyers - namely a consortium led by people inside the French TV channel CANAL+.

I guess any kind of deal is out of the window now.

Or it really was just a rumour

Cammy the one thing that gets me with you is that when Rangers won all the games after each other you were not online. Now things have turned for the worse you are back with the Murray IS: posts. To be honest that turns me against your posts a bit.

Cammy the one thing that gets me with you is that when Rangers won all the games after each other you were not online. Now things have turned for the worse you are back with the Murray IS: posts. To be honest that turns me against your posts a bit.

Rangers won all what games? I must have missed that this season - IIRC, we haven't won 3 domestic games in a row.....

I haven't been around lately for many varied reasons that are far to boring to go into especially with our rudderless club floating from one crisis to another.

I make no apologies for reiterating where I believe our problems lie and that is squarely at the door of a certain David Murray.

If you believe that I only post this stuff when we are being defeated, check back this board, and the older versions to my words of warning the DAY after our last two league triumphs and articles in No1 Fanzine dating back to the Advocaat era.

Cammy F