Our fans are consistently put on trial for simply singing a song, why has the RFFF never been considered for them then?

Is it a director of our club that is prosecuting them/trying to silence them? Perhaps you could ask them why they don't, while your asking for your tenner back.

Is it a director of our club that is prosecuting them/trying to silence them? Perhaps you could ask them why they don't, while your asking for your tenner back.

Nah our government are the ones doing it but I don't see how that negates my point. If the fund is now to be used to help individuals fight their battles why is someone more special than others?

responce to todays developements by Craig @ SoS

I am genuinely humbled by the amount of support being offered to me at this time. The offers of financial help by both individuals and groups along with the offers of setting up funds to aid me are truly overwhelming.

Due to legal constraints I am unable to comment too much at present but I am confident i will be able to make a full statement shortly that will be acceptable and agreeable to all bears.

Thank you again to all who have shown support, financial or otherwise during these testing times

Aye Ready

Craig.

I disagree with this but I can see why some may think it's a good idea in that instead of Easdale v Houston it becomes Easdale v RFFF; a wholly different prospect for Sandy and his legal team.

However, I'm not convinced any vote will be passed and, to be honest, I'm not convinced Easdale will continue his court action. As much as I don't like to see the daft comments about him anywhere online (as opposed to fair and valid criticism), continuing with such action only makes him look mean-spirited at best.

Wouldn't like to see the RFFF money being spent on this at all, however I would happily donate to any fund set up to assist with his defence against Greasdale.

My thoughts entirely. People invested in this to save Rangers and the money just can't be suddenly used for this purpose.

There should be a separate fund and plenty would donate. CH lost a lot of sympathy from me though when he reposted all the deleted comments on his facebook. He's starting to bring it on himself.

However, I'm not convinced any vote will be passed and, to be honest, I'm not convinced Easdale will continue his court action. As much as I don't like to see the daft comments about him anywhere online (as opposed to fair and valid criticism), continuing with such action only makes him look mean-spirited at best.

I suppose your good manners are to be applauded, but I must say I find daft comments about him entirely appropriate given his handling of Rangers.

The RFFF was set up to be used to pay the post admin running costs of the club and it was specifically said that it would not be used to pay pre-admin debts.

One of the first things that the RFFF committee decided to do was pay a Dunfermline pre-admin debt, with the apparent aim of saying "get it up ye" to Dundee Utd, and hence ignored all the assurances made before the cash was submitted.

I'm therefore not surprised that the RFFF committee are proposing another misuse of funds just because it suits certain people's agendas.

I suppose your good manners are to be applauded, but I must say I find daft comments about him entirely appropriate given his handling of Rangers.

Don't get me wrong - daft comments can be found anywhere on a range of subjects.

Perhaps Mr Easdale needs to have a tougher skin when it comes to accepting that not everyone will be fair and/or polite in their analysis of his performance.