Seriously still defending them. Wtf

Rubbish. I asked questions. Wallace and Co. have been here since December, so what would they have been able to do to the points mentioned by Bluedell? But maybe you an enlighten me what Wallace could have done to these figures in question up to December 2013?

Rubbish. I asked questions. Wallace and Co. have been here since December, so what would they have been able to do to the points mentioned by Bluedell? But maybe you an enlighten me what Wallace could have done to these figures up to December 2013?

Ok then what about easdale. He's been there the whole time.

No one is calling for Wallace's head. But these figures are abominable. We are fucked as things stand. In really serious bother. At least you will have to listen now when people tell you that were losing a million a month. More really.

Ok then what about easdale. He's been there the whole time.

No one is calling for Wallace's head. But these figures are abominable. We are fucked as things stand. In really serious bother. At least you will have to listen now when people tell you that were losing a million a month. More really.

Again ...

Income from broadcasting down

Income from Commercial down

Other operating income down.

What has Easdale to do with that? I'm not defending him, just asking a question. We are in the 3rd tier of th Scottish game, who is generally f*cked. Did anyone expect that these figures would increase? We all knew what we were up to down there, not that we were living within our means in years gone by pre-admin either.

Sure we are in bother, sure we still want to know where the IPO and ST cash went to in more detail, sure we want to know how Wallace plans to stabilize the ship now. And now we also have - as you intimated - current figures to talk about this. Let's hear the club's plans about how to challenge it (I would reckon there will be outcries too, not least if staff numbers are reduced, which seem plausible) now.

It's strange that these factors have decreased from last year though.

I doubt we expected broadcasting monies to go up any time soon but you'd think they'd have stayed the same at least. Have we had more or less live games in the period?

What has Easdale to do with that? I'm not defending him, just asking a question. We are in the 3rd tier of th Scottish game, who is generally f*cked. Did anyone expect that these figures would increase? We all knew what we were up to down there, not that we were living within our means in years gone by pre-admin either.

Easdale is a director of the club and has been heavily involved in the running of the club for a period before that so it's got everything to do with him.

We got told that the prior year was chaotic and that it was the first year of trading under the new regime so things hadn't settled down. We moved up a tier so YES, I did expect the figures to increase, or certainly didn't expect them to fall.

It seems that as long as the faces in the boardroom keep changing regularly you are happy not to blame anyone in the board for anything that happens.

Easdale is a director of the club and has been heavily involved in the running of the club for a period before that so it's got everything to do with him.

We got told that the prior year was chaotic and that it was the first year of trading under the new regime so things hadn't settled down. We moved up a tier so YES, I did expect the figures to increase, or certainly didn't expect them to fall.

It seems that as long as the faces in the boardroom keep changing regularly you are happy not to blame anyone in the board for anything that happens.

Nope, I'm asking the question what the board, or for that matter Easdale, could have done to increase the figures you requested. And yes, I'm not amongst those who are standard-bearers of the blame-mentality, be it the club, the finances, or the results on the park. I like to look at the "why's" first. (And usually they are hard to come by.) We - I assume - all agree that Scottish football is financially as down as it gets, with no improvement in sight. We are where we are and it was highly unlikely that these figures mentioned above would be good, or increase. Rather on the contrary, which eventually happened. Scottish football got restructered, got new broadcasting and sponsorship deals, all not up to scratch of this day and age. We get a drop of that as we are just a 3rd tier club. So what e.g. could Easdale have done to the figures then? It's not that people are queuing up in those areas of concern, are they?

And nothing of the above defends the board, btw.