ps what i want is for them to take dave kings money and retain the staff.

but if they wont then they must cut costs and live with that themselves. i have nothing to feel guilty about

So, you want a massive influx of cash to possibly fund a bloated corporate infrastructure??? We are still spending approx £10m on non-playing staff per annum. I hope part of GW's review looks at the various departments etc and clears out any deadwood. I don't like seeing folk loose their jobs, but if it results on a leaner, fitter corporate structure it's worth it!!!!

I don't think we are spending that much. Our total wage bill is 15 million per annum. About half what it was when we were winning titles.

We need to fund it rising not falling to get back where we belong.

Turnover has also halved though to less than £20m? By comparison, Celtics turnover last year was £75m including an approximate £6m profit from merchandising. Our best ever turnover was only around £60m. We need to copy a few business strategies from them and also increase capacity at Ibrox as part of a long term plan. Their house will be full again when we get back and that will mean a £5m to £10m gap between the clubs before a ball is kicked. We cannot compete with them financially and it is extremely unrealistic and unreasonable to expect the board, any board, to plug such a gap from their own pocket.

Turnover has also halved though to less than £20m? By comparison, Celtics turnover last year was £75m including an approximate £6m profit from merchandising. Our best ever turnover was only around £60m. We need to copy a few business strategies from them and also increase capacity at Ibrox as part of a long term plan. Their house will be full again when we get back and that will mean a £5m to £10m gap between the clubs before a ball is kicked. We cannot compete with them financially and it is extremely unrealistic and unreasonable to expect the board, any board, to plug such a gap from their own pocket.

Income is our real problem. Of course the fans will provide a big lift in that they have to match our ambitions.

Asking us to pay extra to fund player purchase while they can't even avoid fines by following corporate law. Lol.

I don't think we are spending that much. Our total wage bill is 15 million per annum. About half what it was when we were winning titles.

We need to fund it rising not falling to get back where we belong.

Our playing & non-playing wage budgets should be revered IMHO....