It's a proxy technique to mask your real IP address and one which we don't allow on this forum.

I really have no idea how you spot them, they blend in so well with the normal posters. Any chance of banning smilies as well?

Yep. Now you tell me who out there was willing to do better deals with us in that area. I assume no-one on here has the answer to that (for obvious reason, but likewise does anyone actually expect that the board just sat there and let it all happen while doing nothing? At the end of the day, these chaps want their investement (no matter how large or little) increased, not diminished.

Sorry but that's not a particularly good argument. I don't have the detailed knowledge of the ins and outs of the deals but I can look at the overall figures and see a fall and criticise. If someone was able to give me the full facts then I'd hope that I could come up with suggestions.

The board may be trying, in the same way as David Moyes is trying to put together a successful Man Utd team but it doesn't mean that they are doing as well as expected and it doesn't mean that they are not open to criticism.

It's 6 months of trading and you are correct. I tried to make reason why there was no increase, rather than do the simply stuff and blame the board no matter what.
Actually you didn't try and come up with reasons as to why there was no increase. You just said it was not expected but gave no rationale behind that assumption.

In terms of the commercial side of the club, the buck stops with the board and they need to be the ones that take the blame for a fall in income in a period following promotion.

No it isn't, there are plenty other uncertainties factored in without the potential season ticket withholding and drip feeding (as opposed to calling it a boycott).

No business can operate well with their main capital being 'drip fed' I don't need to be a business guy myself to know that.

Why not. They don't pay any cost up front for the year. They certainly don't need the revenue up front.

Revenue up front actually allows planning, with this 'drip feeding' idea it could be decided David Somers has put too much weight on therefore it's getting withheld.

Revenue up front actually allows planning, with this 'drip feeding' idea it could be decided David Somers has put too much weight on therefore it's getting withheld.

It would be in a trust and as such guaranteed. It would even be allowed to be included in the accounts. I learned that from boss