Rangers First - Temporary Chairs of Working Groups Announced

• 2 weeks later...

We've some in our support who find an opinionated female unacceptable. Women should know their place and that place is either agreeing with their man or givin out hand-jobs at the back of the supporters bus.

Even a cursory glance at her writing would tell you she has an intellect and a progressive viewpoint and well we can't have people like that involved with the support now, particularly if they're female too.

It makes you fuckin despair.

We've some in our support who find an opinionated female unacceptable. Women should know their place and that place is either agreeing with their man or givin out hand-jobs at the back of the supporters bus.

Even a cursory glance at her writing would tell you she has an intellect and a progressive viewpoint and well we can't have people like that involved with the support now, particularly if they're female too.

It makes you fuckin despair.

What bus is that please?

On a serious note, I don't know the person concerned and there is nothing wrong with progressive thinking; but there is a way to express your opinion without using the language of the gutter.

The language of the gutter? It's not the 1950s BH. There are times when only swearing can express something adequately, ask Shakespeare. Are we really at a point where men who don't like a woman swearing can hound her from a role because if it? That's Talibanesque frankly.

It might be different if the person was just shouting abuse and effing or blinding to no purpose.

I'm the first to whine about bad manners but this person's writing is not only funny, intelligent and interesting, but pushes the English language into areas it's never been before. Added to which is the social impact of it being - gasp! - a woman doing it. And what's the reaction from us? Burn the witch!

I sometimes wonder whether we're worth saving, which is a hell of way to look forward to a cup final.

Social media has many many advantages for society but every noiw and again something comes up that makes you shake your head in disbelief , this is one of those occassions .

I dont know the girl , neither do I know those involved in the premeditated and incessant campaign to get shot of her , but it is a sad , sad thing to watch on twitter , now their target has moved to someone else on the rangersfirst volunteer list , its truly desperate how low our own support can stoop sometimes

Social media has many many advantages for society but every noiw and again something comes up that makes you shake your head in disbelief , this is one of those occassions .

I dont know the girl , neither do I know those involved in the premeditated and incessant campaign to get shot of her , but it is a sad , sad thing to watch on twitter , now their target has moved to someone else on the rangersfirst volunteer list , its truly desperate how low our own support can stoop sometimes

I no doubt lead a sheltered existence. The only thing I've ever read from Gail Richardson is her well written contribution to "Follow We Will."

If there are some brownshirts out there having their own little social media Kristallnacht then, in the interests of all, their identities and modus operandi should be made common knowledge to us all.

Each of us can then make up our mind as to what we think.