I think man this is where much of it falls down Tin Man - there are people in neither camp who sit somewhere in the middle but are as concerned as anyone else about our club.

What is the "propaganda" in the accounts which you refer to ? As others will attest I'm not the most astute when it comes to reading or understanding accounts so i would be interested to know to what you refer.

If the Rangers support are to be convinced the current incumbents of our boardroom are "wrong uns" we will need substantially more than "they are ****s" or various discourses about Sandy Easdale's hair' date=' which to be honest comes across as puerile childish nonsense.[/quote']

You will note I made no mentions of ****ery, or wiggery. As someone said earlier, it does get kinda boring repeating the same old tried arguments. Basically, the same people that got us in this mess, are still making all the main decision, and appointing the entire board. I suppose it comes down to whether you wish that to continue.

The propaganda is clear in the accounts for a blind man to see. Blaming people who have had enough for putting the club in jeopardy, when the wigvs* that have put us in this position are mostly still there.

You will note I made no mentions of ****ery, or wiggery. As someone said earlier, it does get kinda boring repeating the same old tried arguments. Basically, the same people that got us in this mess, are still making all the main decision, and appointing the entire board. I suppose it comes down to whether you wish that to continue.

The propaganda is clear in the accounts for a blind man to see. Blaming people who have had enough for putting the club in jeopardy, when the wigvs* that that have put us in this position are still there.

Consider me a blind man then - where is the propaganda you refer to ?

I would love to know the figure or percentage that the club budgets for seat wise , there is no way that its near 40,000 i would bet

Going by the accounts, it seems like we budget for about 80 thousand books. That's what we would need to break even In normal years without share issues.

Consider me a blind man then - where is the propaganda you refer to ?

Blaming the trust for a possible fall in book sales, rendering the club in doubt as a going concern. But you knew that. I know you're putting yourself across as 'on the fence', but there's really no fence to sit on anymore. It's about as black and white as it gets.

Blaming the trust for a possible fall in book sales, rendering the club in doubt as a going concern. But you knew that. I know you're putting yourself across as 'on the fence', but there's really no fence to sit on anymore. It's about as black and white as it gets.

Well thank you for telling me and many other Rangers supporters that our position "on the fence" is no longer acceptable.

Shades of another blogger who asserted much the same with the additional comparison that us fence sitters were akin to Irish Republicans.

Perhaps you should tell Dave King that his advice to wait the 120 days is no longer a tenable position to maintain either.

Well thank you for telling me and many other Rangers supporters that our position "on the fence" is no longer acceptable.

Shades of another well known blogger who asserted much the same with the additional comparison that us fence sitters were akin to Irish Republicans.

Perhaps you should tell Dave King that his advice to wait the 120 days is no longer a tenable position to maintain either.

I didn't say it wasn't acceptable, I said the fence doesn't exist anymore. You either trust the board, or you don't. Most people don't, regardless of Mr King, or any crazed bloggers. Imagine our future if King walks away. The season ticket sales will be irrelevant, unless Wallace pulls a rabbit out his arse after this mystical 120 days.

Buying a season ticket is not so much an admission charge, more a Rangers tax. Some are paying it now because they feel they should contribute towards the upkeep of the club, but they are enduring the spectacle rather than enjoying it.

The McCoist way is the Smith way, and this ghastly approach to the beautiful game has made football a brutal experience down Ibrox way. Things will never improve until the club distances itself from the Walter Smith legacy. It urgently requires new management and a new broom will hopefully sweep Ibrox clean of every last vestige of Smith and McCoist monotony and negativity.

I'd be delighted if we replaced the management team and put an X against every player or coach who has been influenced by Walter Smith and his methods. The club needs a clean break from a brand of football that is so vile, so unwatchable and so devoid of entertainment that it should be made illegal.