That money needs spending asap. Either that, or give everyone a percentage of what's left back. These statements are an embarrassment. There must be some way we can get it directly into the club, without the board getting their greedy paws on it. My memory of it's initial aim is a bit clouded, but as far as I remember, it was set up to help when the old company was in distress. I have a feeling that no matter what we spend it on, someone somewhere will have something to moan about.

Let's just focus on the negatives, and not mention that the RFFF stopped one of our directors from bankrupting a fellow fan, for an extremely petty reason. I see it as a victory for the little man, not something to provoke the faux indignation that our fans groups seem to enjoy practising these days. I would respectfully suggest that anyone who donated, and has been so offended by this, contact the RFFF privately by email, and request whatever portion is left of their donation back.

The real story is getting lost in the agenda war. A DIRECTOR OF OUR CLUB THREATENED TO BANKRUPT A FELLOW FAN. The RFFF stopped it in it's tracks, without spending a dime of your donations. What should have been a notable victory for fan power, has now become this mess. I have no doubt that Mr Easdale will be sitting with wry smile on his coupon now, in what should have been his Waterloo.

The cause the put into is gone. Someone needs to decide at some point and what fairer way than a vote.

IMO, as soon as the initial aim was unachievable the RFFF should have disbanded. The money should have been returned to those who wanted it back (with a deadline for claiming it) and the rest given to the Rangers Charity Foundation.

What an absolute mess this has become.

The committee of the RFFF who voted for this were backing a fellow Rangers fan who was being bullied into silence by someone with deeper pockets. When the threat to back him was made public, Easdale backed off. It was a calculated plan by the RFFF committee to get Easdale to back down, and it worked.

In my mind, it was never going to come to it that the money was actually going to be spent on this, it was just using the clout of the money to get a resolution to a disgusting lawsuit from a Director that continues to shame the position.

That it has escalated into statements from NARSA, who have pretty much said nothing about anything for long enough, beggars belief. Demanding their money back indeed, I have heard it all now.

Calling for resignations of outstanding fellow Bears who have put hundreds of unpaid hours into the RFFF cause over the last two years, and who continue to monitor the legal actions that could yet call for the money to be used to defend our titles that our enemies want to strip us of, is a laughable embarressment from NARSA who seem to have found a bandwagon to jump on after sitting on their hands for years. Where are their statements about Whyte, Green, Ahmed, SFA, SPL etc? Nope, their first statement in years attacks a few guys that have put so much in for not a thing back, all because they wanted to show Easdale that we would not be threatened with silence. As has been said before, if they had went ahead and spent the money on this that would be a different thing, but that was never the intention. It was a public show of unity that was all that was required to get the particular job done. Perhaps they should have phoned one or two of the RFFF board to hear the reasoning behind it. All it took was one phone call for me to find out this information.

I would respectfully suggest that anyone who donated, and has been so offended by this, contact the RFFF privately by email, and request whatever portion is left of their donation back.

I've got no desire to do that. I don't see why I can't be unhappy with the handling of this but want to leave my donations there.

The real story is getting lost in the agenda war. A DIRECTOR OF OUR CLUB THREATENED TO BANKRUPT A FELLOW FAN. The RFFF stopped it in it's tracks, without spending a dime of your donations.

That's a big assumption, and not one that I'm convinced is correct. Easdale never had any intention of taking anyone to court, and I doubt that the RFFF had any impact on proceedings.

What an absolute mess this has become.

The committee of the RFFF who voted for this were backing a fellow Rangers fan who was being bullied into silence by someone with deeper pockets. When the threat to back him was made public, Easdale backed off. It was a calculated plan by the RFFF committee to get Easdale to back down, and it worked.

In my mind, it was never going to come to it that the money was actually going to be spent on this, it was just using the clout of the money to get a resolution to a disgusting lawsuit from a Director that continues to shame the position.

That it has escalated into statements from NARSA, who have pretty much said nothing about anything for long enough, beggars belief. Demanding their money back indeed, I have heard it all now.

Calling for resignations of outstanding fellow Bears who have put hundreds of unpaid hours into the RFFF cause over the last two years, and who continue to monitor the legal actions that could yet call for the money to be used to defend our titles that our enemies want to strip us of, is a laughable embarressment from NARSA who seem to have found a bandwagon to jump on after sitting on their hands for years. Where are their statements about Whyte, Green, Ahmed, SFA, SPL etc? Nope, their first statement in years attacks a few guys that have put so much in for not a thing back, all because they wanted to show Easdale that we would not be threatened with silence. As has been said before, if they had went ahead and spent the money on this that would be a different thing, but that was never the intention. It was a public show of unity that was all that was required to get the particular job done. Perhaps they should have phoned one or two of the RFFF board to hear the reasoning behind it. All it took was one phone call for me to find out this information.

They could have threatened to murder Easdale's family to get him to back down, wouldn't have made it right however.

IMO, as soon as the initial aim was unachievable the RFFF should have disbanded. The money should have been returned to those who wanted it back (with a deadline for claiming it) and the rest given to the Rangers Charity Foundation.

I could go for that happily. But people have gone mental at me for suggesting it go to charity before.

We will just have to go with a majority at some point. Even if some people are unhappy.