I agree, i think a membership scheme is a good idea, but not with this board, i'm not having my direct debit buying anyone Louis XV furniture for their French Chateau.

So something you think is a good idea is a bad one because you're uncertain about the individuals on the board? You jump to stuff about Chateau's rather than thinking it could buy us an extra player for the top flight?

That is why we're such a mess as a support.

I agree, i think a membership scheme is a good idea, but not with this board, i'm not having my direct debit buying anyone Louis XV furniture for their French Chateau.

As I described above, the membership scheme must be run indepently from the board, yet in accordance with it. After all, they will have to allow (sic!) the members to participate in the finance of certain areas of the club. Much like it is done all over the place. It should not be monumentally difficult though.

So something you think is a good idea is a bad one because you're uncertain about the individuals on the board? You jump to stuff about Chateau's rather than thinking it could buy us an extra player for the top flight?

well we've spent more on chateaus than players of late can you blame him,.

really? i didn't no.

are we talking financial fraud here? something that would make dealing with money an issue?

Football hooliganism. Even if it's not financial fraud do you see that as the ideal supporter representation?

Not that I hold people's pasts against them really but I at least try and be consistent.

My thinking on it is that any money put in by the membership scheme atm, won't reach the club, it will go straight out the back door of the club in Louis Vuitton cases.

Every pound that would be paid will help to keep them in control. They have done nothing so far, absolutely nothing, to show they are competent to be in charge of the club. However, being reasonable about it, this idea would have to be seen in the context of the review and other money raising ventures, which will have to be commensurate with the Dave King's proposal to have any merits. Failing that, they get nothing from me.

My thinking on it is that any money put in by the membership scheme atm, won't reach the club, it will go straight out the back door of the club in Louis Vuitton cases.

May I ask, if all income is going out the back door into cases, how for nearly two years of setting up this new company, we've managed to pay the bills, pay the players, pay the coaches, pay the staff etc?

You can argue some boardroom remuneration has been too high but talk about no money reaching the club is just plain lies.

May I ask, if all income is going out the back door into cases, how for nearly two years of setting up this new company, we've managed to pay the bills, pay the players, pay the coaches, pay the staff etc?

You can argue some boardroom remuneration has been too high but talk about no money reaching the club is just plain lies.

Sorry but i think you have missed the best part of the IPO money and season ticket monies some £30mil taking a sabbatical in France.

people may be less skeptical if the board could or would explain where its all gone.