Ah the old penny shares dig, guess who else got them?

Ally.

I'd also think there could be a good chance when this is all done (lets assume King gains control) that Ally would put any "profit" back into the club.

Would Chuck?

No answer to my question then?

As for the France stuff Green got 900k out of us

You answer the question then, where did most of the IPO money and two seasons ticket monies go that all came came in one year?

Green himself said that they were accounting for two season monies (within one year) to take the club back into profit.

I support those calls for more monies to be allocated to metal health issues.

In the meantime; can Merlin, replete in pokey hat, be allotted an open space where he can get on throwing sh!te at the moon without concerning those in the immediate surround?

McMurdo being used to put out this message casts serious doubts about whether Toxic Jack is still working for the Club or not and if he's not, then it casts serious doubts on the credibility of those in the boardroom who the message presumably originated from.