Not much more to add on here which wasnt said in the RM "exchange" I had with Bill.

Quite simply utterly reckless and irresponsible.

I think a lot of folk still don't know if he's been taking the mickey with this 1st April blog, but having just read the thread you speak of and seen the number of posts from him on it, it would seem like a very extreme way to play a joke on our fans.

Either way, it's not funny at all.

I think a lot of folk still don't know if he's been taking the mickey with this 1st April blog, but having just read the thread you speak of and seen the number of posts from him on it, it would seem like a very extreme way to play a joke on our fans.

Either way, it's not funny at all.

Well there are a no. of issues Zap which cause me concern - hence why I felt it necessary to engage him.

Im astounded by one of his recent blogs which suggests we dont have a right to question. That concerns me greatly - it is utterly reckless after all that has transpired under a succession of regimes. Now we have a group of relative strangers at the helm and we have no right to question/examine or desire transparency ? That to me would be an abdication of responsibility by the support.

Furthermore is this latest initiative just a revenue making scheme courtesy of a begging bowl to the Rangers support which covers up a lack of imagination, lack of desire, lack of ability to bring income to the club from outside sources and investors ? Perhaps we will know the answer to that at the end of the 120 day review.

The question however I put to him remains unanswered. How can he have so much blind faith in a board when they themselves have not even published the results of their 120 day review ?

I do hope this isn't one of the signature actions from the 120 day review.

For now I'll put my spare cash into Buy Rangers / Rangers First until I'm comfortable that the fans have adequate levels of influence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Given McMurdo himself appears very comfortable in accepting money from people for dubious reasons, it's no surprise he feels this kind of 'no questions asked' donation scheme is a good idea.

Edited by Frankie

Well there are a no. of issues Zap which cause me concern - hence why I felt it necessary to engage him.

Im astounded by one of his recent blogs which suggests we dont have a right to question. That concerns me greatly - it is utterly reckless after all that has transpired under a succession of regimes. Now we have a group of relative strangers at the helm and we have no right to question/examine or desire transparency ? That to me would be an abdication of responsibility by the support.

Furthermore is this latest initiative just a revenue making scheme courtesy of a begging bowl to the Rangers support which covers up a lack of imagination' date=' lack of desire, lack of ability to bring income to the club from outside sources and investors ? Perhaps we will know the answer to that at the end of the 120 day review.

The question however I put to him remains unanswered. How can he have so much blind faith in a board when they themselves have not even published the results of their 120 day review ?[/quote']

There's certainly lots of questions D'Art.

One which I'd like to ask the Club and no doubt plenty of other fans would too, is why do the Club (or people within it/working for it) appear to be drip feeding PR propaganda about a new membership scheme amongst other things out to us via an antagonistic and divisive blogger?

I don't think we'd even give it a second thought and would probably just instantly dismiss it if it wasn't for the fact that information has been getting leaked to him from a fair number of parties involved at the club now and/or previously.

If I'm not mistaken, he's had lines of communication with Irvine, the Easdales, Green and Ahmad to name only a few, so what's actually going on? Is the common denominator Jack Irvine? Is Mr Toxic himself still feeding Bill information or is it someone else? Perhaps it's all just a series of wind-ups and little more than utter nonsense?

Some of these questions could potentially have extremely uncomfortable answers if Bill isn't just at the wind-up or trying to mislead us with ill-advised April fool gags.

Football hooliganism. Even if it's not financial fraud do you see that as the ideal supporter representation?

Not that I hold people's pasts against them really but I at least try and be consistent.

When did Craig get a conviction for hooliganism?