When is the 120th day or has it passed? Not sure if we're counting from Wallace's appointment or the AGM.

Also, what's the chances of hearing "the review is over and proposals will be out in 4 week" just to keep us hanging on? It's clear the majority of fans don't trust the board so I'm not sure how they can win hearts and minds without making a magnificent gesture which is tangible to us. Even then it'd be viewed with suspicion but our fans are easily led from the Blue Room.

Obviously there's talk of a new share issue but is that realistic when they know King might walk in and scoop up the shares, assume control, and go about clearing the decks for his own people? Wallace might welcome this but I highly doubt Easdales and Laxey will. The small matter of BPH and Margerita most likely objecting to their holding and future earnings dwindling is another factor to count in which could scupper any new share issue.

Negative loyal!

I'm sure Wallace said it started from the AGM date, so it's due at the end of the month, I think. I'm sure it will have enough ambiguity to see us through to when books go on sale, complete with calls of impending doom if they don't sell enough books. Expect a lengthy politician type statement that is barely understandable to the layman.

The way I see it, if it doesn't include a new immediate share issue that welcomes King's money, all their positions are untenable.

I'm sure Wallace said it started from the AGM date, so it's due at the end of the month, I think. I'm sure it will have enough ambiguity to see us through to when books go on sale, complete with calls of impending doom if they don't sell enough books. Expect a lengthy politician type statement that is barely understandable to the layman.

The way I see it, if it doesn't include a new immediate share issue that welcomes King's money, all their positions are untenable.

So even if it stated the intention to have a new share issue at the end of the year for example you'd still think this?

It's important to scrutinise but I also think some are so ingrained that the 120 day review will look negative whatever

So even if it stated the intention to have a new share issue at the end of the year for example you'd still think this?

It's important to scrutinise but I also think some are so ingrained that the 120 day review will look negative whatever

You would give this shower another 8 months on the take?

Aye, let's give them another 120 days, or 300 days this time. King's cash is sitting waiting. We need it now, or we wont make it until the end of the year. Not without another loan farce. For someone that is sick of the football we're producing, why would you be prepared to wait for funds for new players? We need to start building an spl side quality NOW, not at the start of next season. Giving a new team a year in the championship to gel, will see us in with a real chance of winning the spl first time out.

Even if you separate all the boardroom crap, no one can deny that the cash would be welcome. It's sitting there waiting, so why the need for delay. Don't answer that, it's rhetorical. I already know why.

Aye, let's give them another 120 days, or 300 days this time. King's cash is sitting waiting. We need it now, or we wont make it until the end of the year. Not without another loan farce. For someone that is sick of the football we're producing, why would you be prepared to wait for funds for new players? We need to start building an spl quality NOW, not at the start of next season. Giving a new team a year in the championship to gel, will see us in with a real chance of winning the spl first time out.

Even if you separate all the boardroom crap, no one can deny that the cash would we welcome. It's sitting there waiting, so why the need for delay. Don't answer that, it's rhetorical. I already know why.

I don't believe that we can really build or gel a team of SPL winning level while still in the Scottish lower leagues, the core of our current squad is enough to win the Championship, and McCoist will have the chance to prove he's good enough.

With the money we've wasted the last two years I want to keep spending to a minimum for a year or so, just before our top flight return would be my ideal time for the new share issue.

That's just my opinion though Wallace himself may disagree.