King wants what's good for Rangers but he also has his own personal ideas about things and is playing his game to that end. It looks like he wants control of the club and the incumbents out. I think he feels the same way about the board as many on here do. They really have performed badly on the finance front while lining their own pockets.

I don't think that propping up the current board with new revenue streams is on his agenda.

Ideas .... one of King's companies could equally well become a name sponsor of Ibrox,

I'd actually though along the same lines....except King being the main shirt sponsor - the deal with Blackthorn was reportedly a 1 year deal. 3 year sponsorship @ £10m a year.

I'd actually though along the same lines....except King being the main shirt sponsor - the deal with Blackthorn was reportedly a 1 year deal. 3 year sponsorship @ £10m a year.

Aren't UEFA looking into such sponsorship deals as part of clubs trying to get round the FFP stuff?

Why pay that much for advertising when it will pretty much buy you the club? It would also prevent income from another company.

I don't think King wants to just donate his money, he wants control in return. Rich people don't get rich by having a policy of giving money away.

kings told us how his money is to go in. lets not waste time making up ways the board can fleece him and remain in total control.

"We" waste quite a lot of time lauding King and blasting the board, rather than offer ideas how to get the club forward. If King's (and your's) way of investment revolves solely about a share issue, fine. It still remains just one way to get money into the club. There are others too and - if decently constructed - there is no "guarantee" that these will solely fill certain coffers, as you keep suggesting.