What has to change do you think? What I want is Billy Davies to become manager

I wanted this but his performance with Forest recently was great. Then again, they spent fuck all money in the summer and were up against teams with far more resources.

I'd hazard a guess he's far better than anyone currently in Scotland, the only challenger would be McInnes. But McInnes looked completely out of his depth in England, whereas Davies is known as a decent upper championship level manager.

The fact Davies has never gone on to be a success in the Premiership might tell you something, but he's a world apart from what we have and it's not like we are going to be attracting decent premiership level managers in a hurry (if ever). Not that that means anything, the Premiership is a vastly overrated league and there's far better managers on the continent (plus the best Premiership managers are all foreign)

The thing that stands out about Davies is he seems to have fairly progressive ideas and after so long under the likes of Eck, Walter and Ally, that would be a good thing. (Ignoring PLG who failed for many reasons)

Whatever happens, all I want to see is us passing and moving like a semi competent outfit and frankly I never again want to see the dire, negative mentality we have seen under Eck, Walter and Ally.

PS - In conclusion I think we have ideally two options - McInnes or Davies. We aren't going to be attracting any decent foreign coaches with this board.

But of course we will stick with Ally until we get embarrassed in the SPL. I predict a hammering from Dundee United but that won't make a difference.