Rangers v Dundee Utd semi-final tickets on sale tomorrow

I'm away on holiday so will miss the game - hope everyone else enjoys it!

SCOTTISH CUP SEMI-FINAL

RANGERS v DUNDEE UNITED

IBROX STADIUM

SATURDAY 12 APRIL, KO – 12.45PM

Dear season ticket holder,

I am pleased to confirm that tickets will be on sale to season ticket holders only from 9am Thursday 3 April for this match.

The tickets are priced at £23 for adults and there will also be a limited number of tickets available in the Copland Stand priced at £15 for adults and £5 for concessions (U16 & 65+). Conditions and booking fees apply.

You can purchase 1 ticket per season ticket and a maximum of 4 tickets per transaction.

The tickets will be available on a first come, first served basis via the Rangers hotline on 0871 702 1972 (calls cost 10ppm plus network extras), online at http://www.rangers.co.uk or in person from Rangers Ticket Centre.

Please ensure you have your Rangers number ready and also the Rangers numbers for any other season ticket holders that you wish to purchase on behalf of.

Season ticket holders are reminded that despite the above fixture taking place at Ibrox, this is NOT a home game for the Club. Season ticket holders will therefore not be entitled to purchase their own seats. Season tickets in section MLF, Bar 72 and seasonal hospitality are also not valid.

Thank you for your continued support.

How many tickets were we actually allocated?

Approximately 32,000 -

Thursday, 03 April 2014 13:10

20,000 Semi-Final Tickets Sold

Written by Rangers Football Club

RANGERS fans have shown yet again their incredible support by snapping up more than 20,000 tickets for next weekend’s Scottish Cup semi-final in just a few hours.

Tickets went on sale to season ticket holders at 9am and demand for the game has been huge with unprecedented queues stretching from the Ticket Office down the Argyle Car Park all morning.

There are still around 12,000 tickets available to season holders on a first come first served basis and we ask for your patience as all sales channels are busy.

Season ticket holders can buy tickets by logging on to http://www.rangers.co.uk or calling 0871 702 1972 (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras).

Tickets for the fixture at Ibrox on Saturday 12 April are priced from £23 with a limited number of tickets priced at £15 for adults and £5 for kids in the Copland Road stand.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/6675-20000-semi-final-tickets-sold?

Apart from the Broomloan Road end what have Dundee Utd been allocated? I am struggling to understand why I needed to be shifted out my seat in the Govan Rear to be relocated in the Copland Front. I sign up for continuos payment but I know for a fact I could have got a Govan a Rear ticket today at the ticket office? It would seem there are enough tickets for every season ticket holder so why not simply relocate those who's seats were not available due to them being reserved for United fans?