Win Great Ramsdens Cup Prizes (including pairs of tickets)

Wednesday, 02 April 2014 14:00

Win Great Ramsdens Cup Prizes

Written by Rangers Football Club

WE have some great prizes up for grabs ahead of this weekend's Ramsdens Cup final at Easter Road.

There is the chance for two lucky winners to be mascots for the final AND we have two pairs of tickets to give away too.

Mascot winners must be aged 8-12 and will also receive a ticket for the match for themselves and a parent or guardian.

Two lucky winners will also each collect a pair of tickets for Sunday's final against Raith Rovers.

To enter the competitions you can click here for the mascot entry form and here to be in with a chance to win tickets.

The competition closes at midnight on Thursday.

Terms and Conditions

Mascot Competition

• Entrants must be aged between 8 and 12 years of age on 6th April 2014 and have parental consent to enter The Ramsdens Cup competition
  • Winner must be accompanied to the match by a parent or guardian
  • Prize includes 2 x Ramsdens Cup tickets
  • Closing date: Thursday 3 April at midnight
  • Winner will be contacted by Friday afternoon
  • Winners must supply details of the team they support, email address, a valid contact number and delivery address
  • No cash alternative will be provided
  • Standard competition rules apply
  • The promoter is Ramsdens Financial Ltd, Birchwood House, Dalby Way, Coulby, Newham, Middlesbrough TS8 0TW

Ticket competition

• Entrants must be aged over 18 years of age at date of entry
  • The prize will be a pair (2) match tickets to the Ramsdens Cup Final
  • Entrants must supply their name, current address, email address and a valid contact number
  • Anyone barred from supporting a football club is not eligible to enter
  • No alternative and or cash prize will be offered
  • This prize is not transferrable
  • Closing date for entries is (TBC)
  • Winners must be available to collect their prize (2 tickets) from Easter Road Stadium on the day of the tie
  • The promoter is Ramsdens Financial Ltd, Birchwood House, Dalby Way, Coulby, Newham, Middlesbrough TS8 0TW

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/club-news/item/6668-win-great-ramsdens-cup-prizes

Our generation invented it.

We're still waiting on the younger generations to use it for something worthwhile.

You mean facebook/youtube/po.rn is not worthwhile bb?

On a serious note, some of my generation (early 30's) have done quite well from the technology market, namely guys like the whatsapp creator who just sold it for £11 BILLION to facebook .................

Wow.

55 ............... and you can use the 'tinternet' .........

Cap Doffed Sir :-)

hey, i'll have you know i've been using the interweb thing for as many years as it i can remember.... whit was the question again?

You mean facebook/youtube/po.rn is not worthwhile bb?

On a serious note, some of my generation (early 30's) have done quite well from the technology market, namely guys like the whatsapp creator who just sold it for £11 BILLION to facebook .................

Wow.

It's just a bugbear mate. I'm 61, and get annoyed at the condescending "oh, you've learned how to use a computer" comments.