Well, at certain times in the game they did but in the first half Southampton played really good football.

City remind me a bit of the Gazza/ Laudo teams. Miles ahead of the opposition but occasionally lethargic and ineffective - the teams, obviously because neither Gazza or Laudrup could be described that way.

Anfield will be some match next week. City to burst the red balloons - if they can keep Suarez under some control.

Anfield will be some match next week. City to burst the red balloons - if they can keep Suarez under some control.

Hope you're right mate. City all the way.

City are a horrible club. At least Chelsea were a top 4 team before they got a money man and had top players. Before RA came Chelsea were playing quality football with the likes of Zola, Hasselbaink, Di Matteo, Desailly etc. Man City are just Stoke with money.

City have all the money in the world yet are completely incompetent in the CL and miles behind the top teams in Europe.

Don't see why anyone would like them - I hate them.

"Don't see why anyone should like them"

Trauttman, Revie, Johnston, Bell, Lee, Summerbee ... I could go on.

Plus they play in blue even if it's the wrong shade, plus they're not United.

Chelsea have played a lot of nice football over the last ten years but I can't forget their showbiz nonsense in the sixties. Bring back Roy Bentley, I say.

Well, at certain times in the game they did but in the first half Southampton played really good football.

City remind me a bit of the Gazza/ Laudo teams. Miles ahead of the opposition but occasionally lethargic and ineffective - the teams, obviously because neither Gazza or Laudrup could be described that way.

City have got glimpses of the invincible Arsenal team when they play at their best. They have strength all over the park with pace and skill.

Next weekends game will be absolutely superb. Im hoping City go there an win it. Pellegrini is likeable.

Im against teams getting silly money thrown at them but its strange id rather see Man City and Chelsea win the league than Liverpool who have come up this season by footballing qualities alone.

City's squad is weak IMO. No good team has Milner on the bench. Milner would struggler to get a game for Chelsea u12's. Man City severely need a top centre half, central midfielder and winger/deep lying forward. That is just to become a competent team in Europe.

We would have romped the title had we not fucked up v Villa and Crystal Palace. This City side is unworthy of beating the glorious Mourinho. It's so frustrating because we have owned the top 6 but fucked up against the weaker teams.