I refuse to get a season ticket or go to games because the football is unwatchable pish and I don't want the board getting any of my money. Not sure why I'm bothering justifying myself to you, you are always the same on a Saturday, posting nonsense.

Not so bad it's only a Saturday I post nonsense

I refuse to get a season ticket or go to games because the football is unwatchable pish and I don't want the board getting any of my money. Not sure why I'm bothering justifying myself to you, you are always the same on a Saturday, posting nonsense.

And that is the biggest load of nonsense I've read on here in while,and it's Sunday!,before a cup final.

I've said it before to you, I'm glad the real Rangers fans never took your lead when the club was on it's knees!, I wonder where we would be right now with that kind of attitude?

P.S., don't reply to my posts if you think I post nonsense,simples!

You are right, it's been verbally agreed to. Just needs signed off Rab.

But I thought I read at least one of the creditors was unhappy with what they were getting? I think it's far from a done deal SC

If we don't win that league comfortably next year then it won't be because it is competitive from a 'high standards' point of view. It will be because we are having another season of playing well below par - again. There would be nothing enjoyable about it in that scenario. If we do play the same way next year, the league may be competitive, but our fans will walk away in their droves. So be careful what you wish for in having a competitive league.

Today's performance and game proves my point I think. Utter dross so far!