Does anyone actually know what the situation will be if they are liquidated , and dont complete their fixtures .What happens to points accrued by other teams , the relegation situation and play offs

I don't want any club to die!,I don't want any football fan to go through what we have went through,however I can never forget what the whole of Scottish football and fans of every other club in Scotland,and the mHedia, wished upon us though jealousy,bigotry and hatred,don't ever forget these fans of all the other Scottish club were willing to sacrifice their own clubs to see us defunct and die!, so I won't shed any tears for any Scottish club that goes down the pan even though I don't wish it upon them.

Does anyone actually know what the situation will be if they are liquidated , and dont complete their fixtures .What happens to points accrued by other teams , the relegation situation and play offs

I'm not sure, however what happened to us won't happen to any other club!.

If Hearts regroup they could cause us problems next season.

And how is that going to happen?, we are trying to regroup and getting there!, can they do what we are doing?,I don't know!.

I'm not sure, however what happened to us won't happen to any other club!.

That won't happen , they have set a bench mark that must be upheld

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And how is that going to happen?, we are trying to regroup and getting there!, can they do what we are doing?,I don't know!.

Exactly and they will do it with an Income far less than ours , even though their outlay is less , this is where rangersfirst could be our secret weapon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Given our performances in the past few years, anyone that can develop a half decent side is going to be problematic. We look dreadful against part-time opposition, a half decent Hearts side would be a real issue.