Given our performances in the past few years, anyone that can develop a half decent side is going to be problematic. We look dreadful against part-time opposition, a half decent Hearts side would be a real issue.

Thing is, you hate everything about Rangers, that's why you refuse to buy a season ticket or go to games!.

I will ask again, how are Hearts going to to regroup like you say?.

Is that all that matters? What happens when we get to the big league and find ourselves out of our depth? Found out because we thought pumping cannon fodder over the course of a season in the lower leagues was some sort of achievement.

Eh, aye!..................

You shouldn't be allowed to post when you are drinking Ian.

Ok boss!,good job I'm not drinking!,maybe it's you who is drinking?. Imagine not thinking winning a league is not what it is all about?.

I can't see them being liquidated. Everything will be done to help them, of that I have no doubt.

Who is going to stop them being liquidated then? If their creditors reject the CVA then it's good night hertz.

I believe you are mate, you admitted Iast week you were half pished when you were posting equally as condescending and non reasoned replies. It's not like you, during the day you are brand new and are one of the good contributors on here but on certain evenings the change in you is massive.

I agree with BH from a competitive standpoint. I don't think we will see CL type football but it will be the most contested league in Scottish football. There again we may make a few astute buys and outstrip the opposition by 30+ points again. Only problem is where is the money going to come from with this board?

If we don't win that league comfortably next year then it won't be because it is competitive from a 'high standards' point of view. It will be because we are having another season of playing well below par - again. There would be nothing enjoyable about it in that scenario. If we do play the same way next year, the league may be competitive, but our fans will walk away in their droves. So be careful what you wish for in having a competitive league.

Thing is, you hate everything about Rangers, that's why you refuse to buy a season ticket or go to games!.

I will ask again, how are Hearts going to to regroup like you say?.

I refuse to get a season ticket or go to games because the football is unwatchable pish and I don't want the board getting any of my money. Not sure why I'm bothering justifying myself to you, you are always the same on a Saturday, posting nonsense.