In any business/organisation when people lose confidence in the top man or woman, a change becomes inevitable. Most of us believe Ally to be an outstanding type of guy but very few now believe that he has the capability to provide the leadership that is essential to manage our club. It is nothing to be ashamed of. He has done his best but the confidence of the people who pay his wages now seems to have evaporated and a change would be for the best.

We have had 2 seasons so far, of playing against packed defences, yet have not worked out any tactic (that works) for breaking them down.

The mighty Barcelona couldn't break us down in the Champions League at Ibrox in 2007. They had 90 mins to do it.

I know we've had some shocking results in Europe too, but look at our great and decent results in Europe over the years against what was on many an occasion, far better teams than ours. Our run to the UEFA Cup Final in 2007/08 was a classic example of punching above your weight and it was mostly done by defending for our lives and not letting better teams than ours break us down.

Our hard-fought draws against Man Utd, Valencia, Sporting and PSV in the 2010/11 European campaign are other recent examples.

How many European teams have we played over the years who've maybe had far better teams than ours on paper, but when it came to 90 mins or 120 mins on the pitch they couldn't find a way to break us down?

I remember wjhen we had far better teams than many Europeans but they held out the ninety minutes against us. Indeed the wily foreigner often stole a goal in the last minutes to put us out. I suppose we got a bit of our own back in the run to Manchester.

No idea other than a guess that it's being deemed as embarrassing for Ally and more importantly, the Club.

I would expect Temps might be in Ally's bad books if it's true that his girlfriend took the photo and leaked it. Obviously she's thicker than the thickest of mince.

It's more likely to be deliberate. Temps doesn't like Ally.

I remember wjhen we had far better teams than many Europeans but they held out the ninety minutes against us. Indeed the wily foreigner often stole a goal in the last minutes to put us out. I suppose we got a bit of our own back in the run to Manchester.

Exactly and that was my point. These things always work both ways because everything has an opposite.

It's absolutely right to acknowledge that we've often been struggling to break teams down in these lower leagues, but it's not as simple as just blaming Ally for his selections and tactics or our players for often being crap. It's a much more complicated and in fact, although a lot of folk have mocked this suggestion, I really do buy into the general idea that every game against us has been like a sort of Cup final type thing for a lot of these small Clubs we've been visiting around Scotland and hosting at Ibrox.

It's not that they technically look at the games as a cup final, but a way of thinking in their preparations for the matches about going down in their Club's history books if they could get a historic result against Rangers. Most of these little teams are really fired up and absolutely buzzing before games against us, so it's no surprise at all to see them battling hard and making it difficult for us to break them down.

The mighty Barcelona couldn't break us down in the Champions League at Ibrox in 2007. They had 90 mins to do it.

I know we've had some shocking results in Europe too, but look at our great and decent results in Europe over the years against what was on many an occasion, far better teams than ours. Our run to the UEFA Cup Final in 2007/08 was a classic example of punching above your weight and it was mostly done by defending for our lives and not letting better teams than ours break us down.

Our hard-fought draws against Man Utd, Valencia, Sporting and PSV in the 2010/11 European campaign are other recent examples.

How many European teams have we played over the years who've maybe had far better teams than ours on paper, but when it came to 90 mins or 120 mins on the pitch they couldn't find a way to break us down?

We have won 1 out of our last 25 matches in Europe. That includes 8 ties against Maribor, Malmo, Unirea and Kaunas. I'd say if anything we consistently punch far below our weight in Europe, bar 07/08 and 92/93.

Seems clear to me that Ally doesn't have the qualities required to really take us to a higher level of football.

Problem is, who do we replace him with?

Not only does he not have the qualities to take us forward,he is so bad managing our club,we have actually got worse while he has been calling the shots.

This. With fifty foot friggin cow bells on

Does those 25 games include us reaching the Europa League final? Our first in 36 years? Could it be that while the stats look woeful, that we actually played some half-decent sides along the way? ManU, Stuttgart, Valencia, Sevilla, Sporting Lisbon, and Eindhoven? Not just the Unireas, Maribors and what have you? I'm not saying that we couldn't have performed better, but there's simply more to these games than just numbers.

We have won 1 out of our last 25 matches in Europe. That includes 8 ties against Maribor, Malmo, Unirea and Kaunas. I'd say if anything we consistently punch far below our weight in Europe, bar 07/08 and 92/93.

We are mega under achievers in Europe, no doubt about it.