Of course, it's all just pure coincidence isn't it!, I mean to say, before the 120 day business plan is delivered, let's just try and screw more cash from the loyal Rangers fans!,unbelievable!.

i think we always knew they 120 day review was to keep us quiet till this came out.

Doubt whether this tactic will work though. Those who are unsure about a renewal will probably take the view that they can afford to wait for a time. Anyway, do you know too many people who believe that what is in this 120 day review will persuade them to be converted to optimism? I don't.

Wish I could find the thread where I said books would be on sale before the 120 day shite was up, and was roundly booed. They must think we zip up the back.

No surprise.

From the official site:

"Mr King was helpful in outlining the concerns of supporters in

relation to communications from the Club and was reassured by

plans to announce the results of the business review and trading

update in the next few weeks, ahead of the season ticket renewal

deadline, as part of the Club's commitment to improved supporter

communication."

from FF

PHOTOCALL NOTICE

RANGERS LAUNCH SEASON TICKET RENEWAL CAMPAIGN

Rangers legends Johnny Hubbard, Alex MacDonald, Captain Lee McCulloch and young stars Fraser Aird and Calum Gallagher will team up at Ibrox tomorrow to launch the 2014/15 season ticket renewal campaign.

Daily and broadcast media are invited to attend the photocall and the details are as follows:-

Date: Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Time: 1.45 for 2.00pm

IBROX STADIUM

Lee McCulloch and Alex MacDonald will be available for interview directly after the photocall.

(ENDS) 8 April 2014

From Keith Jackson on twitter.

Will be interesting to see if RFC bolt on some sort of additional membership package as per a previous plan. Surely not though.

@STVBartin an idea was floated to ask fans for additional cash which would be ringfenced for spending on the team. Like i say, surely not.

@Gri64 @waltersboy_ no. I wrote about it in my monday column last week. Its an idea that has been discussed at board level.

@davidfyfe1987 if the season ticket cash alone isn't enough to run the club properly then you have to ask why not!!